[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you comment on this situation? >I moved to Asia. Found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Can you comment on this situation?

>I moved to Asia. Found GF. She had habit of borrowing money quite often. Talked her out of it.
>3 years went by. Everything AWESOME. Except problem with my Visa. Can't stay here as a tourist anymore.

PLAN: We will get married. I will get Visa for rest of my life. With my saved 500 000 I will buy nice land and house

> this sunday, 3 weeks before wedding I found out, that couple of months ago she borrowed 15 000 from loan shark
> just so "she can have and spend little bit more money", didn't buy anything specific, just burned it on daily basis

I backed out of wedding (I'm scared where this could go in future, if we had joint assets). My only way of staying in country is buying "VIP visa" - 500 000 for 5 years visa

> I could have visa for rest of my life + house (in her name) = everything for 500 000
> now I will probably have to pay 500 000 every 5 years

And she doesn't even see the big picture. Her answer is "I will sell everything I have (everything I bought her), borrow money from somebody else, so I can pay that loan. And everything will be OK. Where's the problem?"

Last 2 days I'm questioning my sanity. If this is really what is happening....
>>
Bail the fuck out
>>
>my saved 500 000
>house (in her name)

lol what
>>
That is the sketchiest shit I've heard in a long time.

Which Asian country?
>>
Is she that hot for you to tolerate all her stupidity and obsession with spending money? I would've bailed out a long time ago or those money problems will follow you all your life.
>>
>>17203855

Nope

Nope

Nope

Nope

Bail like your life depended on it
>>
Bail. The cynical part of me is assuming that this is some kind of long fucking con to extort money from you in the long run because she'll always have some financial shit going on where you are expected to bail her out, especially if that is her attitude which depending on cultural attitudes, might be completely normal.

My gf's uncle lives in Bangkok and when we visited him I was confused as to why he was paying for tons of shit for his gf's family. Turns out while nobody says 'prostitution' that is basically the dynamic of his relationships. Oh mother needs medication for her illness, can you help? Brilliant, buy me a new dress and we'll go out to that restaurant tonight.

Guy is like 60+ and she is like 22 though. Also she did everything for him, but nothing else. Kind of creepy.

But certainly no less creepy that my experience with western women who basically do the same shit, except they wrap it up with some neurotic schizophrenic attitudes towards love, self identity and 'feeling right'. Don't want to get all /r9k/, but pretty much this is always the case. Fucking life actually being a game instead of some noble transcendental shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.