[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before going through the images, I'd like you guys to read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot_39.png (13 KB, 241x205) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_39.png
13 KB, 241x205
Before going through the images, I'd like you guys to read this post first.

Today, I came home to some death threats from an ex-boyfriend of a female coworker. Why? Because he thinks I'm fucking her, even though I just hung out with her after work a couple days ago, and she didn't mention to him that she'd be home late.

But yeah, I feel kind of ill and unsafe, she's sleeping in my living room for the night, and I have no idea what to do. So, I'd enjoy some questions about this whole ordeal.
>>
File: Screenshot_40.png (14 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_40.png
14 KB, 241x207
>>
File: Screenshot_41.png (12 KB, 240x207) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_41.png
12 KB, 240x207
>>
Go to the police. Death threats are significant and it's clear that this person has psychological issues.

Somewhat OT, but why the fuck is she still living with her ex?
>>
>>17203680
>>17203683
Say

>talk is cheap and my girl (his ex) has her pussy game on lock. Don't be salty you're missing out
>>
>>17203680
tell him he is a fucking idiot for threatening you through text because you have have showed them to the police. he will shit himself. seriously, when people threaten others, do they forget that the police exist. if anything happened to you, he would be the number 1 suspect. dont worry. he has literally fucked up. you have already won.
>>
>>17203687
>while you're at it tell her i have slit my wrists
he sounds mental lol.
>>
>>17203680
>>17203683
>>17203687
Screenshot and send to the police. Tell them you feel unsafe
>>
File: Screenshot_42.png (8 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_42.png
8 KB, 241x210
>>17203688
She's contacted the police already, and is trying to get a restraining order in the morning, with the intent to kick him out of her place so she can pick up her stuff.
As for her living situation, she's only living with him because he can't afford to live on his own yet.

>>17203689
I'm not doing such a thing.

>>17203692
I'll definitely be contacting the police in the morning.

>>17203694
This became apparent to me when he started calling my workplace today for three hours straight.
>>
File: Screenshot_43.png (12 KB, 244x202) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_43.png
12 KB, 244x202
>>
File: Screenshot_44.png (12 KB, 241x206) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_44.png
12 KB, 241x206
>>
File: Screenshot_45.png (8 KB, 242x210) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.png
8 KB, 242x210
>>
You need to call the police now or get down to your local precinct. No bull shit this dude looks to be escalating and if he's at all serious then you can't risk your or your friends life on a chance.

You'll be protected there.
>>
>>17203704
good lad. the police will help you out.
>>
>>17203680
Kick his head in you fucking retard.
>>
>>17203735
dont be autistic. he probably has a gun. Op should contact the police.
>>
>>17203680
Bring the threats to the police. They will tslk to him and convincingly explain why he should leave you alone. They will also keep him on their radar for a while.
>>
>>17203741
>He probably has a gun
You sound like a bigger faggot then OP, he should get a gun himself just in case, then kick his head in.
>>
>>17203749
>its worth risking your entire life over something completely pointless even though there are options available to stop the threat

k
>>
File: Screenshot_46.png (6 KB, 242x93) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_46.png
6 KB, 242x93
>>17203732
>>17203742
My coworker did bring up death threats to the police from 6-7pm, but it wasn't the same ones as I received through facebook messenger, which I started receiving at 7:20pm while I was at work. While the police were there, he was still calling the workplace, and the police refused to answer it for some reason, claiming that they were trying to reach the ex on their phones.

My coworker managed to convince the police to go to her place and talk to the ex, but according to them, he would not open the door, and told them to go away. And they just, left?
>>
File: Screenshot_47.png (27 KB, 474x161) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_47.png
27 KB, 474x161
Anyway, here's the last of it.

In case you're wondering why the profile picture looks like a girl, it's because it is. That's my coworker, and her ex is in possession of her belongings.
>>
Dude do me a favor call him a faggot.
>>
>>17203758
>My coworker managed to convince the police to go to her place and talk to the ex, but according to them, he would not open the door, and told them to go away. And they just, left?
Remind them that if this dude kills you they're going to have a massive lawsuit on their hands.
>>
>>17203757
And what happens when a guy like this approaches you, are you just going to be his bitch until police arrive, assuming they do get called? If OP wasn't such a faggot he would have dealt with this by now like any normal person instead of having to ask for 4chan to help.
>>
>>17203769
the problem is probably that the police dont have the right to search his home or anything yet, they have to get that right of the courts. at least thats how it is in my country, i assume its the same in america?
>>
>>17203680
Stop being a white knight and tell the bitch to sort her own problems out.
>>
>>17203774
If they want to see if you have a shoe that matches a shoeprint found, then yes. If someone calls and says 'I think my neighbor is beating his wife' then have every right to kick down his door, and actually in my state the police legally aren't allowed to leave until they confirm the spouse is ok.
>>
>>17203774
>>17203781
I'm sorry, I'm really tired. Basically if they believe a crime is being committed or is about to be committed, they can search whatever the hell they want. I see OP is in CA, so maybe it's different over there, but I'm in a fairly left wing state too.
>>
>>17203775
You don't even know what a white knight is, kid.
>>
>>17203680
>>17203683
>>17203687
>>17203704
>>17203719
>>17203723
>>17203730
>>17203758
>>17203763
Where do you live OP?

I'll give that cuck the fright of his life!
>>
>>17203781
i see. well in england they can only break in and search somones house if they have a search warrant. if someone is about to clearly commit a crime, they are supposed to intervene, like if someone is breaking into a house or physically approaching someone for a fight. maybe because this guy is only threatening at the moment, and hasnt physically done anything, they cant do much apart from keep watch. they wil easily be able to track him if he does anything, he seems stupid enough to keep his phone with him.
>>
this is either a troll or they are both 16.
>>
File: Laughing-Lion.jpg (52 KB, 625x411) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Lion.jpg
52 KB, 625x411
what the fuck is this
post a proper pic of the guy, nigga looks like a 15yrs old skater
>>
>>17203758
>My coworker managed to convince the police to go to her place and talk to the ex, but according to them, he would not open the door, and told them to go away. And they just, left? She sounds dead as fuck already
>>
>>17203775
>Worried about friend's life
>makes u white knight
>>
>>17203680
Ready for the adult answer? Call the police. This guy is stupid enough to make specific threats, attached to his name and photo, with a time stamp. Go to the cops and sign a complaint. Have her do it to. Get a restraining order.

Thats going to give you maybe a few days before he's out on bail. If you live in the US, buy a gun and get to know your local use of force statutes like the back of your hand. If you don't live in the use, get to know your local use of force statutes like the back of your hand and protect yourself as well as you can.

In all likelihood this guy is just running his mouth and will turtle up when the police come knocking. If he's actually dangerous, though, theres really nothing you can do to stop him from making a play. All you can do is prepare.

Also, if she's staying at your place he is now absolutely convinced that you're fucking. He looks and sounds like kind of a wuss, but you never know.
>>
>>17203704
Don't call the police in the morning. Call them now. If you wait it looks like you didn't take the threat seriously.
>>
Curious about how this turned out.
>>
just fucking ignore him, this dude is nothing but (buzzword warning) an edgy, salty little bitch, if he even so much as actually attempts to confront you, you're greenlit to fuck his day up
>>
>>17203687

Lol report his ass. Don't mind him beyond that, look at his cringy hair. Just block and move on.
>>
Dude ples say "u mad?" Post results
>>
File: 12874912741.png (17 KB, 491x453) Image search: [Google]
12874912741.png
17 KB, 491x453
>>17203680

>imma kill u muthafucka
>no w8 imma slit my wrists instead
>i have guns tho
>;_; i tried 2 make her feel like a prinsiss

>PEOPLE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY EXIST
>AND HAVE GFs

hahahahahahahahaha
>>
Report this to the police, so they are aware. Then buy a gun, if this bitchy little fuck gets near you, blow him away.
>>
Well, the ex decided to actually hang himself last night.

The coworker went back to her place in the morning today with the property manager, hoping that the ex would be at work so she could get her dog and belongings, and they found him hanging from the front door.

She went back home to sleep for tonight, but is obviously having trouble doing it because the ex literally just died there. I don't really have the emotional capacity to help her, but I feel like I should let her stay for the night again.
>>
>>17206541
I guess he was mad bro. But that sucks i guess desu. Now you get to bang the gurl unhindered. It will be emotional sex.
>>
>>17206541
oh god, cant say that was a pleasant sight to see. hope you both recover from your ordeal and dont blame yourselves for a crazy persons dillusions.
>>
>>17206541

nigga let her stay for a year

you are now her rock, you're been there for her through adversity

congrats
>>
>>17206541
Pics n' proof so this isn't fake
>>
Proof or it's fake >>17206541 bruv
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.