[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got my wisdom teeth removed with a narcosis around 2h ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459728739527.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459728739527.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
I got my wisdom teeth removed with a narcosis around 2h ago.

My mouth really really hurt and i know i shouldnt smoke, but could i drink a cannabis tea?

Or will it end up making my pain to get worse?
>>
Just wait it out. You can wait until they're healed. Don't be a fucking degenerate.
>>
You just got your wisdom teeth removed. Pouring boiling hot water in the holes is not a good idea, regardless of whether there is cannabis in it. If you're hurting, take painkillers.
>>
use a pipe, and put it all the way in your mouth so the stem of it goes past your teeth, almost to your throat. dont toke to hard though or it will hurt. thats what i did when i had mine removed.
>>
You can actually sort of smoke if you draw it in like you're mouth breathing. But don't create a seal with your lips. It's that suction that pulls the blood clots out. But if you have narcotics, like T3s or Percocet you should use those desu.
>>
Tea would work well, or edibles. Just make sure the tea is cooled of after heating and remember getting high will increase your heartrate and may make your mouth wounds throb a bit and possibly even bleed a bit again, but it shouldn't be anything to worry about if you can mentally handle it. As others have said painkillers with some codeine would be better, that's what got me through.
>>
>>17203699
OP can allow the tea to cool, fag for brains
>>
>>17203676
>hurt durr cannabis is bad
>>
>>17203673
call and ask your dentist but from what I remember it's no hot drinks for a few days. Then again, I had like, half of the teeth on my bottom jaw removed at the same time, so it might be different for one or two teeth.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.