[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made this new friend about 2 months ago. She's very flirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: rose-that-grew2.jpg (16 KB, 319x191) Image search: [Google]
rose-that-grew2.jpg
16 KB, 319x191
I made this new friend about 2 months ago. She's very flirty and touchy with my other two male friends, but she only acts like that about half the time with me. The other half of the time, she acts tense and nervous, and it makes me think that she gets uncomfortable around me or something. This feeling of tension has gotten very strong recently; at first she was touchy and flirty most of the time like with my two friends, but now it just feels tense more and more often.

Another thing I notice is that one of my friends, who I am almost positive likes her, tries to avoid talking about her when I'm around. He also subtly tries to exclude me from things that involve her if it's last minute, but the big thing is just how he talks about her around me vs. how he talks about her with everyone else.

I'm really not sure what to think here. Part of me thinks they are secretly fucking or something, and the other part of me thinks that it's me making her uncomfortable by some way I'm acting (which is always the same, so I dont know what changed...), I don't know man. I don't know what's happening.

Can anyone help me analyze this? I can give a lot more information if needed.
>>
Sounds like they like each other and she thinks you fancy her so she's keeping her distance a bit while he's being standoffish to you because he's worried you have designs on her.
>>
>>17203601
lots of reasons fellow fagget
1-your friend is fucking her in secret and he is protective and doesn't want her to be all touchy with other males
2-you are weird or make weird reaction when she is touchy obviously you cant see how weird you are
3- friend is jealous and doesn't want to talk about her in public coz she is his imaginary gf
4-man up and ask her why is she acting weird
>>
Has his attitude towards you changed significantly in recent times?

Could be a conspiracy, but it is possible that he's been talking shit about you, to her; and he's trying to drive a wedge between you two, to eliminate his competition.
>>
>>17203617

I think they might be fucking in secret, yeah.

I'm not weird when we touch, there is a 0% chance that is the issue.

Also possible that he really likes her, and she considers him just a close friend.

I will ask her, definitely.

>>17203611

I'm not sure if that's it, but it might be what's happening.

Once again, I can give a lot more information. I notice that even though she acts tense, she almost always has her body facing toward me, even in groups, like she is giving me her attention but is just nervous or something.
>>
>>17203624

No, nothing has changed between us. It's just when she is brought up, he always tries to change the subject. When we bring up the group, sometimes he just leaves her name out even when there's just no reason to. The funny thing is, it's definitely only around me he does this.

I think either he is secretly fucking her, or he just REALLY likes her and doesn't want me liking her too.
>>
It's also worth noting that both of us are fairly attractive males. We aren't ugly, by any means.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.