[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I'm so fucking mad right now. My ex has had just an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_28152-images(2)1752804721.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28152-images(2)1752804721.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
/adv/ I'm so fucking mad right now.
My ex has had just an abortion. When I confronted her about it she said she's not ready for a kid, she doesn't want to have one with me and she didn't want to suffer through a pregnancy she didn't want. Then she dumped me. When I told this to my mother she said she already knew because she's the one who advised my ex to get an abortion! She told her I'm a useless asshole neet with no future that's unbearable to be around and that she should think of her own life and future and not commit the same mistakes my mother did. She told me she regrets having me and that I've been nothing but a burden and a pain to her and if I had died she would have been happy. She also told me to pack my stuff because she wants to throw me out. I have no job and no friends or skills I don't want to be a wageslave and I don't want to be homeless I can't survive on my own I'm only 20 what the fuck fo I do? What the fuck is wrong with my mother to want talk like that about me to other women and kill me, her baby like that? So what if I'm neet I'm still her baby she should be on MY side damnit.
>>
>>17203423
An hero pls
Get a job you useless cunt
>>
I'm sorry for you, anon, you must have had a harsh childhood.
That is so not okay, but you don't choose your parents.
>>
>>17203427
Seconded. You fucking delusional if you want a kid at 20, when you don't even have a job to support yourself. Get good.
>>
Welcome to homelessness! I assume if your own Mom doesn't like you that nobody does? Will be interesting to see how all the other homeless people and police turn on you as well and drive you into the sewers
>>
fucking useless prick you are, too cheap to even use condoms properly.
go die in ditch
>>
Why didn't you use a condom you fucking moron? If you don't even have a job to support the child, why fucking have one? You're an idiot and your girlfriend was right for ditching you.
>>
Your mother might still loves you, she might have been making sure your gf makes the right decision.
Why would you get a girl pregnant at 20 with no job or skills living at your parents house for fucks sake...

Kicking you out is the right thing to do, you might start doing something productive at least
>>
>>17203423
I kind of assume that this is a troll, but I've met too many lazy, self-entitled pieces of shit to actually be sure.

People -- even ones who love you -- get fed up with your type of bullshit pretty quickly. Good luck learning to take care of yourself.
>>
>>17203423
Kill them both Johnny. Kill them both.
Your unborn child demands vengeance of blood.
>>
>>17203423
A) the way you are complaining makes you sound like a spouled entitled shit, and nobody likes those, B) refusal to work just proves that your mother is right about you, so you are not doing yourself any favours, and C) if you were irresponsible enough to get a girl pregnant with no possible means to support her or the baby, then your mother has every right to be pissed.

Hell, my mother loves me to bits and I was tossed out of the house at 18 for a lot fucking less. Grow up.
>>
You fuckers I could make the effort to find a job and make a clean start if I had an incentive like a son and an obedient wife. I fucking could. This girl was a worthless cunt anyway she didn't even want to consider children until 30 when your eggs are rotten and she wanted ti dump them in daycare because she was too busy with her "job" and her "passions". If I could trick her into believing the hormones from the pill were fucling up and I could guilt her into feeling guilty over being a baby killer I could guilt her out of all the other shit too. I expected better from my own fucking mother she has a family she fulfilled her natural role she shouldn't act like a family-hating feminist cunt. And now she's throwing out her son to die too. I'm so fucking pissed!
>>
You are awful and they are right. You don't deserve anything.
>>
Cause youre a useless mysogynist (who got caught) faggot
>>
Look op I'm lay this shit clean

Take as much shit as you can pawn it

Leave

Use little money to buy razor shampoo, small dinky towel, good will clothing.

Shower at parks till you can get a gym membership

Try tool look presentable

Library and craigslist are your friends to get jobs.

7 eleven throw out food scavenge

If you got money don't scavenge and buy food of mc Donald's dollar menu cheese burgers are a buck but 20 g of protein.

Fuck your mom she's dead to you fuck your ex she's dead to you never look back on move forward.

Jobs should be your number 1 priority you better spend at least 9 hours each day looking.

Go to unemployment as for government assistance.

Niggas can do it so can you gringo.

You'll get a job in less than a month

You live on your own you'll get buff you'll find better bitches you'll live life.

Non of this is easy but you can and will do it op.
>>
>>17203716
I'm kind of happy this is happening to you, given this response. You say you could make the effort if you had motivation, but isn't being told you're a useless piece of shit who hasn't contributed to anything enough motivation? It honestly just makes it sound like an excuse, everyone says "oh, if I had this or that, I'd be a better person". Why not just be a better person on your own? Probably because you can't, you've already admitted that you can inflict emotional abuse on another person because you're unhappy with them. I really hope you either learn how to be a human being or simply die on the road to being kicked out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.