[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 28, Female, with no kids but I want a bunch. My husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
File: PREGNANT-MOM-facebook.jpg (165 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
PREGNANT-MOM-facebook.jpg
165 KB, 2000x1000
I'm 28, Female, with no kids but I want a bunch. My husband is on board. We both have really good jobs and can easily afford them, I want to spend years 28 to 35 with me being constantly pregnant, with a temporary 3 month break each time. Is this feasible? I really want to have 7 of my own children. Would I need to gain like over 100 lbs at the start? How long would it take to get back to normal.
>>
First of all, can you afford seven kids?

Jesus just think of the grocery bill.
>>
>>17203119
We did the math. This is the first time we are able to accommodate everything. We also took into consideration potential risks and disasters. Barring total tragedy, we're more than equipped to raise them.
>>
>>17203107
Exercise as much as safe and practical while pregnant. Swim, do yoga and anything low impact.

Avoid sucking his penis. That will make it difficult to have kids.

Are you sure having seven kids is safe for your body?
>>
>>17203128
>Are you sure having seven kids is safe for your body?

I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>17203107
>We both have really good jobs and can easily afford them
What about actually having the time to spend with them?
>>
>>17203107
You don't need to gain weight, but make it a 6 months wait. 3 is very short and during the early stages of lactation it's next to impossible to get pregnant (natural contraception because early childcare is a tiring 24 hour job)
>>
>>17203107
Lol useless bitch, you're a waste of space garbage thats going to breed trash pls fuck off with your failed abortions
>>
>>17203107
>I want to spend years 28 to 35 with me being constantly pregnant, with a temporary 3 month break each time. Is this feasible?
Quiverfulls do it pretty frequently, but they also start a lot younger. This is going to take a major toll on your body. Are you prepared?
>>
Have you gone to the doctor and gotten both you husbands and your own fertility test'

also, why not twins? there are ways of taking pills to increase the chance of having those.
that way you wont need to take to many years to get up to 7 kids.
>>
>>17203107
medfag here, dont need to gain weight before only thing that that does is give you stretchmarks, but eat healthy and use pregnancie supplements also stay away from alcohol from 28-35

> 3 month
that will be the hardest part, because pregnancies are based on luck in your early 20s the chances can be as high as >20% per menstrual cycle but with 30 years its closer to 10% just have nonstop sex every few days.

Also this
>>17203614
>why not twins? there are ways of taking pills to increase the chance of having those.
Name is Clomifene, fertility increase is achieved by using it only for the first 10 days of your cycle, but the chance for twins and triplets is incresed if you take it up until your ovulation.
increases the chance for twins to maybe 5-20%

>>17203132
After the third birth incontinence can become an issue for you, but otherwise the female body is ment to have lots of children. it even has health benefits:
- its proven to be a small stem cell therapy
- it pushes back in time ovary and uterine cancers

With this amount of children you definitely want to get genetic counseling before you start out to spot possible genetic diseases.

Also get a big house and pay off all debts and start saving.
>>
File: 1401364140895.jpg (12 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
1401364140895.jpg
12 KB, 262x193
>>17203674
HOLY CRAP YOUR A MED FAG? and you are not talking about Preeclampsia? You're either lying or a terrible med student.

>>17203107
Throwing pregnancies together that quick can cause something called Preeclampsia. Basically it is super high blood pressure caused by your body making too much blood. It makes a ton of blood for the birthing process (cause you will lose a shitton in labor) and throwing pregnancies back to back won't give your body enough time to recover.

In addition there is a recovery period for your body after you give birth. You are literally making a new person and that takes a toll on your bodies stored nutrition. Pre-natial vitamins are a must all pregnancy (and take some time to vet what you are taking, some types are shit) and after keep it up for at least a month.

ALSO you will be breast feeding (which is a hell of a lot better for the baby) which will drain your body further and acts as a natural contraception. It is no full proof but it is there for a reason. A human body can not support a baby, a fetus, and itself at the same time. We just can't digest enough.

If you want a ton of kids, that is fine. Start with one. Don't try and start with twins. First pregnancies are always the hardest. If you want a second after the first start trying about 9 months after the first pops out. If you have no history of high blood pressure and you don't want to breast feed (DON'T BE THIS DUMB) then 6 months should be ok to start trying again.

As as side note, after the third kid you have already replaced you and your husband in the next generation and added a third, thus proving your genetic success. Humans specialize on making a few, really good, children. You should aim in that direction.
>>
>9 months pregnancy
>3 months interim
>new child every 12 months
>7 kids

OP, are you sure you want one concentrated month of birthdays every single year?
>>
File: 1464372274213.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464372274213.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>17203107
I'm a conservative and I've grown up with just a single mom. It was a horrible experience so I really believe siblings are prefered.

But 7 kids is overdoing it, I bet at least 2 of them will turn out depressed and feel lack of directions and support.

Go for 3-5 imo is my advice, it will be plenty of work anyhow.
>>
>>17203107
Hey, Anon. My grandmother had seven kids from around 24 to 31! So your goal is definitely doable. She was far from rich, too.

I'd say you're going to have to manage time like a Gallifreyan. 7 kids in 7 years means you'll need to be on nonstop watch during their formative years, no breaks.
>>
don't have 7 kids.

It's going to ruin you. Your emotional state is going to be dulled from exhaustion, your sex life will end, you'll live out the remainder of your life as unattractive both physically and mentally - your husband may not like the woman you turn into and might leave. This is what happens when girls want a shit ton of kids. Every single time.

If a child doesn't get enough attention from his parents, he isn't going to be happy. All you're doing is bringing 7 bad people into the world, and they'll not like you or care for you.

Do you really want to do this, or do you think you might be under the influence of hormones? Tell me a single logical reason for doing this other than "I want kids"
>>
>>17203720
>preeclampsia
you know how much the best medical book (Harrison's) offers about that shit? an article of two inches.
you are right, that she should maybe not start with triplets in her first pregnancy, other than that you are talking complete and utter nonsense. I'll give you an example: if the body would need to produce so much blood, you would find an increase in calories burnt, but this is to be found nowhere in the literature, everywhere they say, that the body flushes out protein and diminishes the amount of protein in the blood, which leads to edema. So whats your crappy source of information?
>>
>>17203107
OP, don't do this. It's not about what you want - it's what is best for your kids. If you profess to care about them, you must realize that there is not enough time in the day to love all 7 of them. The older siblings will spend most of their childhood and teenage years being parents to their younger siblings, and it will make their lives shitty because they don't have the time to hang out with their friends.
If you need to have a few, just have 2 or 3 and make them as happy as they can be.
>>
>>17203107
I mean yeah most hyper religious people do it and they're fine. Your vagina will look like a rotten strawberry though, and the idea of being pregnant for seven years straight sounds literally mentally traumatic. Your mood and emotions are very strongly affected. Your breasts will also be really swollen and saggy and veiny. I would space it out more, but if that's you're thing and you're willing to accept the negative consequences them yeah, you're not gonna die or anything. You'll probably always be a little on the plumper side. But if you're trying to raise seven kids then it's not like you would have time to be /fit/ anyways
>>
>>17203603
>Quiverfulls
They also have seminars about how properly abuse children, and wnfourage women to forgive their rapists and take it up with God rather than the police
>members of a cult have a baby every year, so it's totally safe!
>>
>>17203107
Is it bad I want to emulate OP because I want my genetics to occupy the world as much as possible?

Side thread: anyone done sperm donation before?
>>
>>17204234
>The older siblings will spend most of their childhood and teenage years being parents to their younger siblings, and it will make their lives shitty because they don't have the time to hang out with their friends.
Fucking this OP. I had a buddy in high school who was the oldest out of six kids and he would constantly have to cancel plans with myself and others in order to be a parent to his siblings. He loved his siblings dearly but he always looked so worn out and exhausted. You have to think about what you'd be putting your children through.
>>
>>17203107
>7

Stop polluting this planet with more human beings just because you want them.

Sincerily, a concerned anon
>>
>>17203107
I've actually been through this and a lot of people here seem to be giving you bad advice because they are being selfish or have some personal view that doesn't coincide with your own.

I'm currently 33 and I'm 33 weeks with my 11th as I write this. I also know a few people in my own family and outside of it with 5+ children.

To answer your immediate questions 3 months could certainly work but I wouldn't count on it as a sure thing especially if you are breastfeeding a lot but you may get lucky. I would say shoot from 28-40 though just to be safe and you may find that you don't feel complete with 7 kids. I thought I'd be done at 5-6 and I'm still going.

As for you needing to gain 100lbs you do not unless you are severely underweight . Also you may find you don't gain much during pregnancy or you lose it easily afterwards so I wouldn't worry about your weight much.

In response to income I will say that things generally work themselves out and you don't need to stress over finances as much as everyone thinks but buying stuff in bulk and doing things to help certainly won't hurt.

Also it's complete bs that you can't love that many kids or have enough time for them. people that say that don't have any kids at all or only have one.

Finally if you want more advice I would suggest going to babycenter.com and in the community look for large family's group. they are generally helpful.
>>
>>17204331
Speaking as someone who has seen what having large numbers of children does to those children, fuck you. Your kids would tell you this themselves if they could.
>>
>>17204331
You haven't had 10 kids. I don't believe you've had even 2 kids and were still able to write something as naive as this with a straight face:
>In response to income I will say that things generally work themselves out and you don't need to stress over finances as much as everyone thinks but buying stuff in bulk and doing things to help certainly won't hurt.
Congratulations on writing literally the worst piece of advice I've ever seen on here, though.
>>
>>17204337
This. You have no idea what it's like. You just watch while your little farm of children suffer
>>
>3 month break

You're going to want longer than that. Getting pregnant too early after a previous pregnancy will wreck you, and you're going to be busy caring for a newborn. From experience, it's difficult being pregnant, recovery after childbirth can be pretty rough, and it's difficult being a mother to a young infant. Plus, it could hurt the baby that you're preggers with if you get pregnant too soon after childbirth. You need recovery time.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/in-depth/family-planning/art-20044072

Seven children the natural method is not realistic at this point without considerable risk. Your best bet is to have a few children, freeze some eggs, and look into getting someone to surrogate for you for the rest of them.

Do this smartly and safely, for your own sake as well as the sakes of your kids.
>>
>>17203107
>Would I need to gain like over 100 lbs at the start?

Why? O_o
You do not have to gain weight at all.

As long as you do not eat more as normal (count calories), you won't gain weight. "Eat for two" is a stupid lie for cunts to justify shitty eating behavior. A fetus ain't a full human yet (not morally but what it needs), until the last few months of pregnancy they barley use any calories more, and those additional ones are not as much as a second person would eat.

That being said having 7 (!) children messes really with your body aside of weight as well.

Most women get incontinent around their 5th child.
>>
my next door neighbor's have 8 kids and the older ones are all fucked up and always taking care of the little ones all fucking day the fat mom just sits up in her bedroom making more kids while all the shit kids do all the house work. they are homeschooled so they're generally stupid. the oldest is a girl who married some fag at 19 and they're pregnant at 20.. definitely not a family I'd like to be in. they drive a shitty Ford van because muh chilluns need to all come with. they can't afford many nice vacations or go out to eat much because it's so expensive. all the kids I feel dont get equal attention and they don't have many toys compared to me growing up with two brothers. i wouldn't do it. stop at 3 or 4
>>
>I want to spend years 28 to 35 with me being constantly pregnant, with a temporary 3 month break each time. Is this feasible?
This seems like a bad idea. Why not start with 3 or so, and see how you guys feel at that point?
>>
>>17204551
Because we must ensure the future for our white children and allow the Caucasian race to survive and prosper
>>
>>17204553

Ok, now you outed yourself as the troll that you are ...

ABANDON THREAD.
ABANDON THREAD.
ABANDON THREAD.
>>
>>17204558
If you can't even realize that OP has already left the thread, then you really deserve to be baited.
>>
>>17204553
lost
>>
>I want to be pregnant constantly.

Dick. Is. Diamonds.
>>
>>17203107
No need to gain weight in advance. Just make sure you're not just skin and bones. Nature takes care of the rest.

Source: My wife first got pregnant at age 25, and we now have three kids with pretty much exactly one year between them.

Feasible, yes. Not something I'd do with 7 kids, tho... 3 is enough. I'm starting to hear my own thoughts now.
>>
>>17203107
I always wanted more than one kid.

Then I had one kid and thought, holy fuck, I'm good with one.

Have your first, see how it goes.

Another thing to consider is working and having children. It's not only about money, it's about time management.

The first 5 years are hectic in my opinion. You don't know what temperament your child will be. You could have an easy baby. One that tolerates milk, falls asleep easily, is generally joyful and doesn't cry much. Imagine being pregnant and having to chase around your little ones, along with the morning sickness, the weight gain, the swollen feet.

Or you could have a not so easy baby. My child cried for the first 3 straight months from unresolvable colic. She had trouble with formula. My body fucked up somehow and did not produce breast milk. I gained 70 pounds, had postpartum depression, and was generally "off" for the first year of pregnancy. It took two years to lose the weight. I also became hypoglycemic during this pregnancy.

Along with that, labor was not cool at all. My hips were too narrow for my kids shoulders. I had to have an emergency c-section when my baby got stuck in the birth canal.

If you have to have a c section, your body can *maybe* take three children more because after one c-section, you'd have to get another with each child. And that is cutting open the same scar in your uterus repeatedly.

My daughter is 7 now. And finally we're at a stage of ease where she can do many things independently. She's excellent in school (but you have to take into consideration that your child may struggle, that is more time you need to contribute to that child in a day's work). Like now and on, I'd feel ready to have another child. But I could never imagine having another child while this one was still small. No freakin way.
>>
>>17204306
blue/green eyes?

im a guy and would honestly love to do the same and also looked into sperm donation but in my country (germany) I could only do it anonymously, maybe I will do it sometimes, but not sure if my new GF would be ok with that
>>
My dad had 6 kids. It was miserable and I hated my life, having to deal with so many little shitstains running around. Do yourself and your future kids a favor and don't have that many. They'll hate you and their siblings for it.
>>
>>17203107
Have you ever considered the cost of sending 10+ children to college? Not only that, but having one after another after another year after year attending college and paying tuition fees.

Or are you going to rely on the dream of having 10+ genius babies gaining full scholarships. Or will the government pay for your mistakes?
>>
>>17205052
by the time her kids go to college it will be free
>>
>>17204827

Lol same happened to me, i want to have 10+ myself

>Tfw virgin
>>
>>17203119
Handmedowns mang.
>>
>>17204998
>I gained 70 pounds,
Pics?
>>
Firstly, consider how stable your husband's job is and ensure you'll have the right backup financial support, aside from a large income. You can very easily fuck up your own life like this- physically, emotionally and financially. Will you two be able to survive a revession?

Secondly, consider the impact on the environment by having children, especially in a first world country. The Earth can support first world standards CONSISTENTLY for at most 1-2 billion.

Lastly, your friends will probably look down on you for this and if you two break up then that's 3 kids each. For a single parent. Since both of you have jobs, I doubt you'll have the upper hand in a divorce court.

This is a very stupid idea and almost everyone who went through with this at some point regretted it. It's not just about money- you'll be looking after a lot of children. 2 is more than enough.
>>
>>17203107
What happens when one of you loses your jobs and you're stuck with seven fucking kids to feed? How do you expect to still work full time and have that many kids? Think about the cost of daycare if you do.

What is this, the 1950s? Do you live on a farm? There is no need to have that many kids in this day and age.
>>
>>17203803
This, holy shit.

OP, I'm the youngest of six kids. Growing up was chaotic. My parents simply didn't have enough time to devote enough love and attention to every single one of us. Most of us ended up with some sort of complex, depression, and anxiety.
>>
>>17204558
What is more likely, they invested all this effort for a shit post or some guy is being retarded and you're eating it up.
>>
>>17205757
>most of us ended up with some made up white people bullshit excuse for why we're a bunch of pussies and assholes

>>17203107
Why the fuck are you even posting this? You honestly want to ask a board notorious for being socially retarded and autistic for advice on planning your family's future? Have your fucking kids. It gives me hope that there are still women like you today who don't dismiss their gender roles because their Jew college professors told them to. Be a real woman and mother. Quit, your job and homeschool your kids. There's no way you can fuck them up worse than the department of education. College? The ones who deserve to go will find a way to pay for it their god damn selves and the ones who don't can learn a trade (boy) or find a good husband and pump out some more kids. Get a house in the country with a lot of land for a garden, chickens, a cow, and one or two pigs. Make things like family dinners and game night and shit mandatory so that no kid ever feels left out. Treat your husband like a champion because it's going to be stressful as fuck knowing you solely have to provide for 9 mouths.

Above all, don't listen to the bitter losers and outcasts saying "your kids will hate you because my parents didn't give me any attention and I hate my family". If you really want it, go get it.
>>
>>17205808
agreed more or less
>>
>>17205808

>get a cow and some pigs

sounds retarded
>>
>>17205808
>edgelording
OP is already too spoiled by the internet to turn into some backwoods hick fuckdoll. She's just posting about some weird fetish, not asking about the sagely input from a 20 year old virgin.
>>
There is NO WAY any couple could give seven children adequate attention. Even raising one is difficult. Stop being selfish, kids need a lot from their parents, and a lot of one-on-one time at that.
>>
Youre going to turn into the most awful parachute bellied bitch. I doubt your husband will be able to feasably be attracted to you enough to give you more than 4 kids. thats if he can feel the walls of your canyon vagina by that many kids.

Good luck raising that many kids with a husband who will cheat on your fat ass.
>>
>>17205836
That diet of pizza rolls and moutain dew you grew up on sure made you a winner, aspie.

>>17205872
>not being a slave to the superficial culture of city life and being able to take care of your family through your own merits makes you a "backwoods hick"

>>17205901
The reason kids grow up socially inept, addled, and complclacent is because they grow up in a culture of instant gratification where they imbibe a sense of entitledment. People are so materialistic that it is almost to a point where not getting your kids an Xbox or iPhone is akin to child abuse. Parents don't "have enough time" for their kids because they're always working so they can buy more stuff. They leave their kids at daycares so they can go to work to earn money to pay to have someone else to raise their kid and clean their house. What kind of shit is that? Daycare is a joke that epitomizes the decay of family cohesion in western civilization. People need to stop parking their kids in front of the tv and computer and read to them, play music with them, take them on nature walks, teach then good work ethic and etiquette. Let them play outside and explore the natural world as they were meant to, instead of conditioning them that it's okay to stay indoors and be indolent.
>>
>>17205931
Adult relationships are about more than physical attraction. You'd know if you didn't grow up in a fractured household where no one cares about each other, lil' school shooter.
>>
>>17204215

I have literally no idea how the hell you came to your knowledge. There is an increase in both blood plasma and red cell count, although proportionally you end up with more plasma than new cells (and thus thinner blood). Edema is irrelevant. Blood pressure increases throughout the pregnancy, and slowly lowers afterword. It will dip below normal levels in about 4 months after but that is because of smooth muscle tissues being relaxed by leftover
progesterone. It takes about 9 months for a woman's blood pressure to return to the normal levels.

Also, are we rating importance by inches now? cause I've got about ten inches more importance than you.
>>
>>17205808
ow the edge
>>
>>17205960
Not when your skins flapping in the wind from how fucked youll look. Theres more to a relationship than filling up your house with jizz monkeys. But i guess growing up in a boujrgeois household youd know the only way youll get ahead in life is sponging off the baby bonus welfare from the government.

Solid plan. Your husband must have low selfesteem to stick around with a foreskin like you after 7 kids. If hhes stupid enough to have that many in yyhe first place.

Peace out flap.
>>
>>17205953
>people can't pay attention to that many kids, so the should pay more attention
This is not a solution, this is restating the problem.
I'm the smallest of five kids with stay at home mom. What you're saying is utter bs. You just can't pay attention to this many kids, and at least one parent needs to work full time to support the family. I was raised by my siblings, it was hell. You can preach all you want about people getting materialistic which is true, or that it's their fault for not turning up perfectly after being raised as a 7th child with old parents which is not, but it has nothing to do with the problem. The problem is that there is only 24 h in a day and you can't pay attention to all these kids.
>>
>>17203107
>I really want to have 7 of my own children. Would I need to gain like over 100 lbs at the start?

fuck off, worthless peasants have been doing this since the dawn of time without a bunch of fat stores. just make sure the 5 jokes your worthless mediocre insecure children manage to come up with in their lifetimes offset the back problems youll have for the rest of your life
>>
>>17206779
>worthless peasants have been doing this since the dawn of time without a bunch of fat stores
what a ridiculous argument, do you have any idea how high miscarriage and infant mortality rates were in the pre-modern era?
>>
>>17206783
yeah and that was because they didnt understand basic shit like sterilization and imunities, etc.
>>
>>17203107
>28 years old
Yeah you're way over your expiration date cunt. Enjoy queefing out a bunch of retards and physically challenged tards. Do your husband a favour and get him a proper young girl for him to fuck, you're finished.
>>
Jesus Christ, why and how are you motivated to have so many children? Do you not realise how ridiculous your plan sounds?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.