[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-slut women of /adv/ (if you've had casual sex you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1463160678417.png (252 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1463160678417.png
252 KB, 500x394
Non-slut women of /adv/ (if you've had casual sex you're a slut)

How long did it take for you to have sex with your first boyfriend?

GF seems a bit repressed but I know she wants it...been dating a month and not even a handjob
>>
Something like 8 months.
>>
File: screenshot-5_28_2013-7_08_19-pm.png (817 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-5_28_2013-7_08_19-pm.png
817 KB, 1280x720
>>17203095
sweet lord

this is going to be a struggle

at least she knows im not some jabroni that's going to hit it and quit it
>>
>>17203090
I've had several relationships, shortest was 3 months and longest was 3 years. Still have never had sex once.

I wouldn't say I'm a "waiting until marriage" kinda gal, but I'm definitely waiting until I'm good an ready. It's at least a year with every new partner before I even begin to consider it.
>>
>>17203137
How do I find girls like you?
>>
it depends on how important you tell her it is to you and how hard you push for it. i got a bj from my former 19yo virgin gf in 2 months, then sex at 3 months. just make sure she feels comfortable and believes that you're going to stick around afterward
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.