[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok so this is simple but its late and the nintendo support is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463167351191.png (317 KB, 600x707) Image search: [Google]
1463167351191.png
317 KB, 600x707
ok so this is simple but its late and the nintendo support is closed

if im really high, and the second 3ds my cousin let me borrow is the one i accidentally use to buy a pre-release game (the new kirby) and i add my credit card to his nintendo ID by accident and buy it, will they transfer the license for the software to my actual 3ds' nintendo ID so I can redownload it?

If not, can i copy the game somehow?
>>
>>17202972
You can probably just cancel the game on the cousins 3DS and order it on yours.
>>
>>17203962
but would i have to buy it again?
>>
>>17202972
no
the game stays on the 3ds you bought it on, unless you do a system transfer
>>
>>17202972
My understanding is that digital games are non transferable.
>>
>>17204630
This, OP.

You might have some luck if you cancel the transfer on your credit card's end, then contact Nintendo about it, pretending it was an accidental buy(or be honest and say you bought it under a different NNID by accident).

They'll likely cancel the download of the game or something similar. You can then purchase it on your 3DS.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.