[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop crying after I masturbate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1200x1200
Okay so I'm sure this is kind of weird, but I have a problem where every time I masturbate I get really emotional after I finish. I'm a 23 year old female and I'm a virgin in a relationship with another virgin. We sometimes send dirty texts since we don't want to go all the way just yet, but when I finish sexting or finish getting off alone I usually start crying or just get very angsty. I usually end up texting him asking him to reassure me that he really loves me. How fucked up is this? How do I stop?
>>
>>17202955
Hugs
>>
>>17202955

women release a hormone during sex that makes them fall in love with whoever they are having sex with. its so powerful that women feel an odd sense of love for who ever raped them, making it really conflicting for them. its why sex is considered a bigger deal.

evolution wise it was essentially designed so that women who were impregnated wouldnt be scared of someone who may have essentially raped them to get pregnant.

anywho, in your case it may be that said hormone is being introduced via masturbation, so you are confused, and since you may also have feelings for your boyfriend, they are conflicting. you feel this rush of hormones but no one to direct them at as your body isn't going to rationalize masturbation.
>>
>>17202966
>>17202955
if this is true OP you should meditate afterwards and learn to love yourself. that'd solve the problem.
>>
Femanon here, I think what you're feeling is the emotional equivalent of blue balls. You aren't expending the energy you normally would be during sex, and even though you may get off, it still feels a bit unsatisfactory. I've had this feeling a lot.

A couple things, first, try hard not to text your boyfriend when this happens because even though it's no ones fault, you are putting your emotions onto him and expecting him to deal with them even though he isn't the cause of them really. Its also very stressful fir him.

Try to get some hard excersise before you fap. Go swimming, jogging, bike ride, ANYTHING to get you worked up into a sweat and getting your endorphins flowing. This will help with that pent up feeling and your orgasm will be more satisfying. I also suggest buying yourself a dildo and actually riding it, cause that will expend a lot of energy too.

Another thing is to just let yourself cry some of the time. It's a stress reliever, and as long as you don't let it go on for too long, you might feel a little better afterwards and be able to sleep better.

Hope that helped hun, and I wish you luck.
>>
Were you sexually abused as a child, or taught to feel guilty about having sexual urges?
>>
Sounds loke someone needs a good dicking.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.