[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was just fucking my gf and I was going really hard and i kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Snapchat-2705898822031977740.jpg (344 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2705898822031977740.jpg
344 KB, 1440x2392
I was just fucking my gf and I was going really hard and i kinda gave her a Hickey and a big bite mark she's really angry at me now should I feel bad ?
>>
>>17202809
**** i fucked up. meant to say I was fucking my ex gf and she has a boyfriend now and she's angry because she's seeing him tomorrow
>>
>>17202812
stop fucking your ex op

how visible we talking, you're prolly fucked either way but
>>
>>17202809
Marked the unfaithful bitch. Good for you OP. Now quit fucking the whore and get on with your life. She's an ex for a reason, not your regular slam-ham
>>
>>17202863
like in the dead center of her neck I told use makeup but idk if it'll cover it its pretty dark
>>
>>17202809
Shes just going to wear makeup. But shes never gonna sleep with you again.
>>
>>17202877
she only fucked one other guy besides me in the three years we dated until now
>>
>>17202885
Why should I care. Additionally, why should it matter. She has a boyfriend. It isn't you. She cheated. She's prone to being unfaithful.

Isn't that enough? God, don't be thick.
>>
>>17202896
you said she was a whore but shes more of a slut.

yeah shes dumb and makes mistakes because i think deep down she wishes she didnt dump me but im enjoying this.
>>
>>17202902
Dear god, are you still splitting hairs on this?

Bitch cheated
You marked her
Wash. Your. Fucking. Hands. Of. Her.

She's a waste of your time and you're an idiot for inviting her bullshit back into your life if this keeps going on
>>
>>17202914
kek

she did cheat but shes never cheated with me, i dont plan on dating her or anything like that. just a casual fuck. she downgraded our relationship to that level.
>>
File: bron.gif (2 MB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
bron.gif
2 MB, 250x400
>All the moralfagging and betafagging in this thread
>Mfw
OP don't let these thirsty beta orbiters rain on your parade, sounds like you're coming into your own as an alpha.

>should I feel bad
Nope. If her man finds out the truth of it have fun talking shit to him.

If he doesn't keep doing like you do, or shit go for the masterstroke: get her pregnant and let him pick up the tab, literally my favorite thing to do. Once they sign the birth certificate that's it.

I've done this to four guys in six years. Shit is beyond cash.
>>
File: 1463954557117.gif (319 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463954557117.gif
319 KB, 250x250
>>17202809
Apologize and don't do that shit again.
>>
>>17203164
Apologize to who? Stop drinking bleach, it's killing your brain.
>>
>>17203151
lel she told me he's been fucking her with a condom and I always fuck her with nothing

when I put my dick in her tonight it felt the same as it always did and she was like it's still tight because his dick is skinny uhhh
>>
>>17203241
Congrats OP. Sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
YOU SHOULDOVE ADD SOME A1 STEAK SAUCE
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
10 KB, 384x384
>>17203220
Not everyone finds hickeys and bite marks "sexy". It can get in the way of work/school etc., If it's in a visible place like say the neck.
>>
>>17202809
If she didn't say not to do it, only feel a little bad. Tell her to say stop next time if she doesn't want one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.