[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it is the original man with the 3 yr ex who dumped me for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0835.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0835.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
So it is the original man with the 3 yr ex who dumped me for someone else and she just left

>comes over
>we smoke
>the weed i had was way better than the shit she was smoking
>she was so high
>we smoke 4 bowls
>she tells me about guy #1 who she fucked
>tells me about another guy who she sucked his dick and he ate her out
>think of her as a slut now
>tells me the guy #1 and #2 couldnt make her cum after 25 minutes
>(idk true or not)
>we go inside
>she sucks my dick
>we fuck right away
>while were fucking she starts crying
>she tells me she loves me
>start to go soft
>so i keep fucking her hard and ignore her
>bend her over
>fuck her really hard in anger
>get tired of that
>decide to eat her pussy
>inb4 cuck
>she cums in like 10 mins
>rides my dick until i cum
>gets inside my blankets and we just stare at each other
>we both start crying
>we dont say anything
>she gets dressed, leaves
>walk her to the car
>she is crying again
>tells me she misses me and loves me
>say the same
>she goes

and back to the bedroom to post on 4chan

should i send her a good night text or just nothing?
>>
i was planning on cutting her out of my life, but now i think i should just keep fucking her since she obviously doesnt give a fuck about her relationships and i dont really either now i could care fucking less since i know for a fact shes a slut
>>
File: 1464664769317.jpg (36 KB, 468x448) Image search: [Google]
1464664769317.jpg
36 KB, 468x448
>>17202620
She sounds like a sharmoota.
>>
>>17202620
You both suck and you're both immature. She shouldn't have done any of the shit she did but you should have stopped fucking her when she started CRYING. What the fuck dude
>>
>>17202641
i figured if these other guys get to have a piece of her i get to too.
>>
>>17202650
Would it not be easier to cut her into pieces and then each of you can have her?
>>
>>17202658
i dont want what comes after i do that. and besides that, we dated for more than like 1000 days so i probably fucked her 5 or 600 times at least. no other dude will catch up to me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.