[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly,Im thinking of killing myself. Before I do that though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: noose30n-1-web.jpg (30 KB, 970x812) Image search: [Google]
noose30n-1-web.jpg
30 KB, 970x812
Honestly,Im thinking of killing myself. Before I do that though , I plan on doing something really awful to someone that Ive always wanted to do. Would anyone e be willing to offer advice on how to minimize the amount of trauma I will cause the person?
>>
You could always not be a shitty person.
>>
Why do you care? You're going to be dead afterwards. Suicide is inherently a self-centered act, so if you're going to go through with it you can't have hangups (ha!) about causing guilt to other people.
>>
>>17202494

>I plan on doing something really awful to someone that Ive always wanted to do

>how to minimize the amount of trauma I will cause the person?

You can't tell us you plan on doing something awful to someone then ask how to ease the blow. If you want to be a fucking asshole, own up to it. Be awful or don't and accept the consequences of either.
>>
>>17202544
Okay then . I want to have sex with a kindergartener who's also a family member.
>>
>>17202494
It depends on what the something awful is and what type of trauma it would inflict

Without further information all I can suggest is leave them some money stashed to pay for therapy
>>
>>17202559
Ehh I know what you could do but it feels immoral to tell you so I won't
Just kys and leave things be
>>
>>17202559
I think this is a clever troll of the dumbass OP
>>
>>17202559

>minimize trauma
>fuck five-six year old, then kill self

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. Your suicide will be linked to the fucking, which will scar that kid forever. So, yeah. Don't.
>>
>>17202563
Why not
>>
Feel free to email me [email protected] I am an empath from /x/ and I want to help you feel better I know how dark and bottomless that pit is. Feel free to email a picture of just your eye preferably at least 200x200px I will try to read you and help. I do not mind taking on your emotions if I can help you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.