[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw found out earlier today that gf slept with 8 guys Idk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 13
File: IMG_0857.jpg (65 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.jpg
65 KB, 601x601
>tfw found out earlier today that gf slept with 8 guys

Idk how to cope with this feel, brehs. If I knew about this from the beginning, I wouldve never got with her

I've been in the gym for two hours now avoiding her. Idk what to do.
>>
>>17202306
stop being an insecure faggot
>>
>>17202306
Break up with her if it bothers you that much. Nothing you can do to make her un-fuck those guys.
>>
>>17202306
STALE PASTA, WITNESSED
>>
>>17202306

if she admits to 8 it's more like 24
>>
>>17202306
wasn't there an anon a couple weeks ago who's gf slept with 200+ men? 8 isn't too bad if she's in her early 20s I suppose
>>
>>17202306

Date 400lb women: best guarantee that no other man fucked with them.

Alternatively: move to a country with Sharia Law (Yemen, Saudi Arabia, U.K.) if you want to sleep with a pure woman.
>>
>>17202311

>my gf only gave me herpes, anons gf gave him aids!

this is terrible logic
>>
>it's another one of these threads
>>
this happened to me at age 15. she dressed and acted really moderate so it came as a shock. needless to say it didn't last very long
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 460x562
>>17202306
You think that's bad? Just found out that my gf (of 3.5 years) cheated on me with some balding, dyel, red-headed manlet who is middle aged with a shit job in local government and who has almost no prospects and no cash.

Meanwhile, I am 6'6" and 102kg at like 10%bf, I'm studying law and work as a paralegal at an international law firm. I have good marks and am pretty much already hired for a graduate position.

Tbh senpai I think I might just kill myself.
>>
>>17202313
>my gf having had a life before she met me is like contracting herpes
fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17202316
Just leave her then. Not worth staying with a cheater and she's most likely prone to cheat again so stop wasting your time.
>>
>>17202316
>killing yourself over a pussy

Man, I guess your girl knew you have no self-respect.
>>
File: 1462641304119.jpg (181 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1462641304119.jpg
181 KB, 1440x900
>s-stop being insecure, g-guys
>>
>>17202316
>lanklet
>paralegal AKA the bitch of the office
>not superior public service
You'd think they'd learn...
>>
>>17202317

>having a life

>fucking everything under the sun

there is a difference
>>
>at pool today
>qt is interested at first
>later calls me boring, all her friends laugh at me, and they swim away to get a piggy back ride from Chad

Send help
>>
>>17202320
Does it honestly matter
>>
>>17202324
of course
does the amount of money you have matter to a woman?
does the amount of muscles you have matter to a woman?
>>
>>17202322
>8 people

>everything under the sun

if she's in her early 20's that could be 1-2 people a year. That's nothing. Get over yourselves you pathetic losers.
>>
>>17202323
Don't know what to tell you. Be more interesting.
>>
>>17202326

guess what it means if a girl goes through "1-2 guys a year"

you are next on her list
>>
>slept with 20+ hookers
>Only 25 yrs old

Do hookers count as sexual partners?
Do I tell a girl that ive slept with so many other girls?
>>
>>17202316

so why you think she cheated?
>>
>>17202328
so what happens when you date 1-2 girls a year or have a body count of 8 by your mid 20's? Do you still think you're entitled to a pure virgin who's never been touched by another man?
>>
>have a female coworker, with loaded parents, that was flirty with me
>tried to give her a chance but didn't have money to spend on dates and shit.
>while spending some time with her I found out that her personality is literally shit, she uses drugs on the reg and probably has legions of fuck boys
>finally told her that she's a toxic waste barrel and only no self-respecting guys would date her, unless just to pump & dump.

Felt good & sad, I had this shit with me for a year...
>>
>>17202330
I confronted her about it. She confessed, eventually.
>>
>>17202333

I mean, what where her reasons for her doing it
>>
>>17202331
>men and women should be held to the same standards
>>
>>17202324
It means that when she was young and beautiful she riding as many Chad dicks as she could wrap her pussy lips around but rejecting anyone else. Now that her looks are gone she wants a safe man who made something of his life while she was busy getting her astrology degree. She wants the best of both worlds and doesn't want to suffer the consequences of any of her actions
>>
>>17202334

were*
>>
>cuck roleplaying

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17202331

anyone with a "body count" is trash

why would you date a slut is what im asking
>>
>>17202334
Apparently she was lonely and I was ignoring her.
>>
>>17202335
I hate feminism as much as the next guy but in this case yes. It's so pathetic to be bothered by such a low number of former sexual partners. Not everyone finds "the one" the first time around and these days sex in a relationship is pretty much a given.
>>
>>17202340

i'm sorry man, and you really were ignoring her or it's just bs she made about it?
>>
>>17202340
No, she FELT lonely and she FELT that you were ignoring her. My point being she trying to put the blame on your actions even though the blame lies thoroughly on her.
>>
>>17202341

>I should respect a girl that is open all night like a drive thru

no
>>
>>17202339
>anyone with a "body count" is trash
EVERYONE has a body count idiot. Even if it's zero, you have a body count.
>>
>>17202341
>it's not ok to shame women for being whores
>it's ok to shame men and call them pathetic
ok, buddy
>>
>>17202345

I mean people that go through relationships like people go through food.

if you treat people as discardable, why the fuck should someone date you? all you are good for is a fuck.
>>
>>17202344
>I should expect a pure shy asian waifu who has never spoken to another man.
>Girls who save themselves for marriage are crazy!

pick one.
>>
>>17202342
No idea.

>>17202343
Yeah, this is how I feel.

I have exams in less than a week and I'm supposed to go to the gym but all I can do is lie here.
>>
>>17202347
We're talking about OP's gf who has been with 8 dudes in her lifetime. Unless she's barely 15 that doesn't constitute a whore who goes through relationships like food.
>>
>>17202348

what if you REALLY find a pure qt waifu that is virgin but the trade off is that she is a mormon girl?

is she insane borderline tier?
>>
File: what-a-monday.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
what-a-monday.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
Seriously, I could never grasp how an actual MAN can be ok with his wife having been fucked and cummed in/on by a shitload of other men and be ok with it. And they actually have the nerves to say you're pathetic if you think that's (trigger warning) cucky.
>>
>>17202311
this, your gf maybe had 100 yards worth of dicks in her, that guys gf had 10 miles worth of dicks
>>
>>17202310
Rule of three. Never wrong.
>>
>>17202350

most people on this board are underage or 18

8 at 18 is fucking bad
>>
>>17202306
>>>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17202352

The only way you could find yourself feeling cucky is that you haven't done the same (like fucking 6 or 7 girls in the same time).

Honestly the same insecurity you feel about she still liking one of those guys is the insecurity you can project by having fuck other girls before.

Anyway marriage is a meme if you live in a big city, just accept that city are literally the most hellish places on earth
>>
>>17202306
>girls have to be PURE VIRGINS or they're worthless
Fucking grow up.
Think about this: If you break up with her, is she supposed to go into a convent and become a Nun, because she's not a virgin anymore and according to your worldview, she's now 'tainted' and 'worthless' and a 'whore'? Meanwhile it's perfectly OK, encouraged in fact, for boys and men to lose their virginity as soon as possible. How does that make sense? Think about it: It's totally unreasonable, a double standard, and it's bullshit.

Get over it. Grow the fuck up already. Stop being an insecure little manchild.
>2016
>Slut-shaming
What a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>17202358
found the cuck
>>
Are there any pure virgin grills in America left?
>>
Fitbros
Whats and acceptable partner count for a mid twenties male/female?
>>
>>17202357
>insecurity
Again with those shaming words. Would you call a woman insecure or pathetic if she wants a man who makes more than a minimum wage? Or if she wants a non-manlet for a husband?
>>
>>17202331
You think the kind of guy that thinks like this gets even one a year?
>>
>>17202340
Which muscle group do you think is falling behind the most?
>>
>>17202306
How old is she OP
>>
How my dick taste faggot?
>>
>>17202358
>muh double standards
welcome to the real world where nobody wants used goods
>>
>>17202363
True.

I guess it really only bothers people if their number is significantly lower than their partners (or zero).
>>
>>17202359
found the manchild
>>
>>17202364
Definitely my legs. I don't squat.

Do you think that's actually why she did it?
>>
>>17202358
Well hi there cuck.

I'm sure you and all of your "secure" friends are going to join the thread.

You know... Since you're all so secure about Jamal cumming in your girlfriend :^)
>>
>>17202340
Dump her, man. Honestly. Dump the witch. She's trying to guilt-trip you for her own actions. That's a woman if I've ever seen one, alright.

Dump her, study hard. Ace your exams. You have a good life ahead of you. If you are to give up, I might as well just kill myself because I sure as hell haven't achieved half of what you have so far. You are high-value as fuck, son. You have a good physic and a good prospect and futur. Don't be a cuck. With a bitch of that attitude, you're on a plan to end up raising kids that aren't even yours.
>>
>>17202370
>I don't squat
This is why she left you
>>
>>17202367
Bet you your mom wasn't a virgin when she married your father, how does that make you FEEL?

>>17202371
>socially backwards
The 10th Century called, they're wondering when you're going to jump in the time machine and come back where you came from.
>>
>>17202361
5+, 5-
>>
File: aq2gAO7_700b.jpg (48 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
aq2gAO7_700b.jpg
48 KB, 700x700
>you will never discover sex with a girl
>>
>>17202358
This reeks of feminism. Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>17202368

no

even a guy who fucks a lot of girls doesnt want to DATE a girl who fucks a lot of guys

cause he knows shes a slut too

sluts arent loyal
>>
>>17202362

We are speaking about different types of requirements

The insecurity i'm speaking about is like the insecurity a woman would have if she needs a man who is muscular/taller or at least 10 ages more than her, or a man that can attract a lot of woman (which anyways are the basic requirements for shallow bitches who are the 99% of woman who live in a big city)

It's requirements based on the IMAGE that it can project, in this case a virgin waifu can project being more emotionally stable, logical and relatable at that level

I have seen virgin girls who are fucking crazy and virgin girls who are marriage tier

It all ends towards personality in the end, however i'm honest here and I wouldn't marriage a girl who has sleep with many men because i know how woman handle their ex-relationships and it's disgusting, but i know that it's not the case for all woman, at least woman who don't live in big cities aren't like that (until they start living in a big city kek)
>>
>>17202306
5 or more, she's a whore.

Just keep that in mind and use her like one. If you treat her like a decent girl you are being a fool.
>>
>>17202377
You will NEVER get laid, then, because MOST girls that you'd find interesting and available are NOT going to be virgins. Unless you plan on being fundamentalist Christian and waiting until your wedding night for sex.

What a bunch of unrealistic idiots you all are.
>>
>>17202378
guys who bang a lot of girls don't worry about that (considering the girl isn't diseased) because they're not constantly living in fear that the girl will cheat on them, and if she does they know there will be more. This is why people like OP are getting called insecure in this thread.
>>
>>17202370
'Ignoring her' is just girl code for you not giving one of your muscle groups enough attention. If you're legs are falling behind, that's going to be it.
>>
what

is this some /r9k/ shit

who cares, you'll make her forget about all of them by giving her the best lovin' she's ever seen, right?

you're not afraid of looking worse than her previous adventures like a little beta, are you?

shit this is some sad stuff
>>
>>17202381

There is a big line between getting laid and having a marriage

if you don't understand this you are the unrealistic idiot
>>
>>17202382

in any case, fuck girls that sleep around, but never ever date them

why the fuck would you date the town bike?

thats a FWB at most
>>
>>17202306
Leave her it it bother you so much

Or, use her and pretend everything is fine until you have a definite fact that you have another chick to be your gf

Or spin her to a plate

Just don't cry like a bitch
>>
>>17202306
To play devil's advocate, what's wrong with 8? Surely the more experienced she is the better sex you'll have. It's really a positive if you think about it.
>>
>>17202329
Just lie shes gonna lie
>>
>>17202385
Thanx for covering me brah
>>
>>17202388

double digits implies she sleeps around a lot

aka slut

aka OP will be yet another number on the list
>>
>>17202329

Man i want to do the same, but i fear aids, do you have any suggestions on how to do it?
>>
>>17202324
It means she has a loose and worn out pussy and drank as many litres of cum as you did milk. She is a used car and you should be buying new.
>>
>>17202312
subtle kek
>>
>>17202384
yeah, bro, she got fucked by two hundred men but at the end she chose you, bro, because you're the best
>>
>>17202306
You mean, like, while she was with you? Or before? If it's the latter you're a huge retard.
>>
>>17202393
>loose and worn out pussy
That's not how it works
>>
>all these /pol/tards itt
Honestly my gf has had at least 50 partners, and it's awesome. She's great at sex, unlike most women. It's totally fine as long as you're not insecure about it. In fact, I've encountered guys she's slept with before quite a few times, and she was impressed that I was so unfazed by it.
>>
>>17202395
>two hundred men
I think it was actually 8.

See >>17202306
>>
>>17202388
>Surely the more experienced she is the better sex you'll have
Life is not really like one of your video games where you get experience points. I've slept with several "experienced" girls who were dead fish in bed and also with inexperienced girl who were really into trying new stuff and giving everything they got.
>>
>>17202399
Both are more than 0.
>>
>>17202398

well after fucking 50 people I hope that slut is good

even a kid in the special olympics can score goals if they shoot enough times
>>
Well you could find a "nice" girl that only had 1 or 2 boyfriends, like my ex.

We're still fwbs, I was her first, I did every fucking thing I thought of to that girl, lately gotten into fucking her ass without lube and seeing how long she can take her, soon gonna fuck her in the dirty club's toilet like a slut she is.

Later she's gonna settle down with a nice guy and she'll say she only slept with 1 guy before, and that will be true, heh.
>>
>ITT: I've slept with a bunch of women but how dare my next gf not be a virgin. She better not be saving it for marriage though because I'm not waiting.
>>
>>17202398
>Honestly my gf has had at least 50 partners
>I've encountered guys she's slept with before quite a few times
You don't say
>>
>>17202398
>Honestly my gf has had at least 50 partners, and it's awesome. She's great at sex, unlike most women.

Nobody said whores aren't fun but you don't get serious with one unless you're an idiot.
>>
Just admit it, you only care cause your dick is small
>>
>>17202306
Then sleep with 9
>>
>>17202406
Well, those guys may have had sex with her but in the end, I've managed to get her in an LTR, when those guys didn't. So I guess I win.
>>
>>17202409
bait or moron?
>>
>>17202409
That's a positive thing as much as being HIV positive.
>>
>>17202409
yeah they got what they wanted out of her and now you get to enjoy her cum encrusted vaginal canal.
>>
>>17202306
In a row?
>>
>>17202409

> I've managed to get her in an LTR, when those guys didn't

kek, you really managed it you champ
>>
>>17202412
The only downside is disgusting guys like you approaching me occasionally, and whispering things like they've cum inside my gf or whatever else, but that's really not her problem I guess.
>>
File: 1330645112720.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1330645112720.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>met GF when she was 19 I was 20
>start dating
>fuck her eventually
>broke her hymen

Now we're engaged :)

feels real good man
>>
What about us cucks that get off on knowing that our girl has had many partners?
Do we need to settle for girls with low counts?
>>
I hope you mean exgf OP?
>>
>>17202306
I know that feel OP.

>tfw girlfriend found out earlier I slept with 8 guys

I never told her cause its my body my choice, and I dont get railed by guys anymore so why would she need to know? Its in the past except for the HIV but thats easily manageable with medication.
>>
Did the number get smaller? Didn't the last thread say 9 guys?
>>
HOLY FUCKING NEWFAGS

I just love to say this
>>
>>17202344
>>17202348
>>17202306

haha idiots, any girl who has experience in bed learned it with another guy

you guys dont like a girl with experience

you dont like sex
you dont like girls
>>
>tfw you contemplate suicide because you think you are trapped forever in a time loop

is this real life
>>
>>17202306
FFS You lose all feeling for her, and then leave when you want.
>>
File: y.jpg (352 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
352 KB, 5000x5000
>>17202423

>tfw your genes prevents you from socializing, and the better you get at it the more repulsive you get from seeing what people say

>tfw you just despise everyone but those you didn't were from other countries and probably you won't see them ever again

it doesn't get better than this
>>
File: 1445738390466.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1445738390466.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>17202422
>because it's so difficult to teach a virgin to be good in bed
>>
>>17202306

Wow yeah, finding out that your gf has access to a time machine that she only uses to arbitrarily change the number of guys she's had sex with every time you make this thread must be hard.
>>
>>17202426
The difficulty isnt teaching but finding one.
At 25 pretty much everyone has experienced sex at least a hand full of times
>>
>>17202416
This is the worst. She'll spend her entire life thinking about what other dicks are like. She'll end up feeling like she missed out in her younger years and eventually you'll start getting cucked by BBCs because you love her and want her to be happy.
>>
>>17202428
Why would you date 25 year old women when there's literally a billion women aged 16-21 that you could date instead?
>>
>>17202358
You say that as if teen males don't have an extreme pressure of losing their virginity as soon as possible.

That "double standard" you are claiming it's so bad for women is even worse for men. Most of the "slut shaming" is made by women themselves, or used to be until whores found out an ideology that supports their slutty behaviour.
inb4 fedora, but for men it's even harder. Women want dominant men, but feminism has taught men to act like complete beta cucks, which woop the fucking doo, it's exactly the opposite of what women want. There's just a handful of men who understand this and can act like it. Teen kids now a days don't really understand what alpha means. And it's even worse when they see Chad, who doesn't give a fuck about feminism and keeps slaying pussy left and right. That's how supreme gentlemen are born.
>>
>tfw you will never be the man you want to be and thus will never be able to have sex unless you pay for it

Fuck. I fucked up when I was on my way to making it. Permanent injury to my arm and now I feel weak.

I'm no longer one cohesive unit and it's poisoning my mind.

I'm going to dig my own grave tonight.
>>
God this board is pathetic. 8? You should be fucking 8 girls a month. 4 at a minimum.
>>
>>17202326
>>17202328

nah i met my gf of 3 years when she was 26 and shes been with 9 guys since she started having sex at 18, one was a 6 month relationship, one was a 4 year relationship, the rest was random hookups in between.

that being said i was 23 when i met her and i had already been with 11 girls, never a relationship, so she has more reason to be insecure than i do
>>
>>17202430
>just retard my g/f up, senpai
>>
>>17202306

Its obvious what you need to do OP.

Honour kill her, and move on. An unpure waifu is about as admirable as having sex with a crazy homeless woman.
>>
>>17202400

i concur with this, some girls are inexperienced and great, some girls are experienced and terrible

i think 1-2 per year from 18 is fine in terms of partners, youre definitely not going to meet a 25-30 year old virgin and dating 18-24 year olds is completely shit most of the time so i dont really care
>>
>>17202434

she ADMITS to 9 guys

and you fucking believe her? lol

whatever. it's your problem, not mine.
>>
>>17202306
Nigger, none of those guys could give her what she wants either physically or emotionally, so if you can you're the one she wants to be with. Who fucking cares if she slept with 8 dudes, she's with you.

Also bonus story when I was dealing with this with my gf

>Find out GF slept with 5 guys, 4 were boyfriends 1 was a fuck buddy
>sexed fuck buddy 5 times, once in the butt
>was pretty upset when found out, went to the gym and was freaking out
>anger sadness suicide.xml
>after she calms me down she's trying to explain
>Im still having none of it
>she tells me he's an MMA fighter
>that doesn't help
>"how tall was this asshole"
>"5'8"
>suddenly everything is okay

Sorry that story was shit, try to be taller than the other dudes she's fucked, idk if that helps
>>
>>17202439
>seriously dating a girl that had a "fuck buddy"

christ. have fun all you want, but never wife something like that
>>
>>17202316
Put on some power metal, dump that bitch, find a new bebe, and emotionally torture the bitch that cheated on you with post coitus selfies of your new honey.
>>
File: 1464573201687.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1464573201687.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
Double digits seems to be the cut-off point
>>
>>17202438

well no its not a problem at all

she admitted to 3 initially and i pressed her for ages about it cos i was insecure when i was younger, found out a lot of details, we've swapped funny/cringey sex/dating stories from old partners, all sorts

its a really great relationship and i think id definitely be a lot less happy than i am now if i had that whole 'my girlfriend must be pure virgin' mentality because honestly doesnt matter at all, long as they commit to relationships theyre in at the time and dont stray

theres a huge difference between bedding a lot of people in the past and being a cheater/slut, i said before i'd slept with 11 girls before i met her and i did that in half the time cos i was one of those cringey PUA faggots that was all the rage a few years back so i think shes had more to get over than i did
>>
>>17202443

so she already lied

3 became 9

but 9 isnt really 9, its much more

...how can you have a relationship without trust?
>>
>>17202440
I used the term fuck buddy loosely, they hooked up a total of 5 times
>>
>Feel insecure that my gf has fucked 4 other guys
>I've fucked ~40 other girls

Guys and girls should definitely be held to a different standard, but over the course of a normal sexual development then girls are likely to really fall for guys and then have it not work out. 1-3 guys a year is completely normal for a girl nowadays imo.

As long as she's faithful and not in touch with any of the guys from the past then it really is something that shouldn't bother you.
>>
>>17202352
You know that the cum doesn't stay there forever, right?
>>
>>17202446

assuming people "go through girls/guys" is cuck logic

it isnt ok if a girl has fucked 15-30+ people
>>
File: 1461913445459.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461913445459.png
164 KB, 500x281
>fuck girl last night without condom
>tells me she has herpes

It's orge.
>>
So here's the deal faggots.

My 19-year-old FWB, who I like a lot and have feels for, has fucked only two dudes. The second one is me, and the first is her ex-BF. She dated him for almost 4 years.

Does that make her "used goods"? No. As far as I see it, anyone who's been in a sexual relationship of at least 6 months (in my own opinion) is not considered "tainted" to me. I wouldn't feel insecure at all around her ex if we started dating.

I think that should be the general rule of thumb. Any girl who's had a one-night stand though I do consider used goods and a slut I want nothing to do with other than giving a good dicking. Also men are different due to social constructs and the sex market so don't try and use that bullshit argument on me.
>>
>>17202444

haha there is a difference between omitting a detail and lying, i didnt start our relationship off by saying i had slept with 11 people or that i jacked off daily to PAWG videos either. i have a lot of trust, thats the only reason im with her. i have pretty severe trust issues to start with, like id check her phone secretly and shit, so to get to the point im at now took a lot of work personally, i think i spent too much time on 4chan desu, you hear such terrible things about people in general and if you never experience life yourself you start to believe it. at least that was the case for me. i see so much 'all women are x, all women do y, men should do z to get women' from so many sources on the internet and its so far from reality is actually kinda disturbing.
>>
>>17202450

girls who do FWB types of setups are trash by default

protip: girls that put out easily arent just doing it with you
>>
>>17202452
Yeah I have to admit it confuses the shit out of me why she decided to have sex. We hooked up for 9 months prior to fucking for the first time and she refuses to date.

If she fucks someone else I am completely done though. Also she's fucked around with plenty of other dudes and that bothers me a lot, but she never fucked any of them.
>>
>>17202453

thats what she says

I doubt they were with her for the good company
>>
>>17202448
I just think it's a bit of a pointless double standard. Almost any guy in any relationship would have happily fucked an unlimited amount of girls before that relationship. I don't think 15 or even 30 is logically that bad in comparison.
>>
>>17202455

guys who slut around are bad too you know

regardless if a girls vagina is a black hole that cant keep dick out, shes worthless
>>
>>17202306
Stay in the gym forever and leave humanity behind.

Ride the tiger, brah.
>>
>>17202455
guys and girls are different you know...
>>
>>17202450

That's really weird because a girl who's been in a long term relationship has had 1000% more sex than a girl whos a club rat and sleeps with random guys on the weekend.

I've been with my girl for 3 years, averaged 3-4 times per week, havn't worn a condom for over 2 years (she got a Mirena about 3 months after we started dating), that adds up to me cumming inside her over 500 times.

Compare that to a girl who has had 20 random drunken hookups and worn a condom, thats 20 partners, but 0 loads inside.

Now, the next guy that dates my girlfriend (if we were to split), would have to wear a condom because he's new and she wouldn't have that trust. He would be sleeping with a girl who has had over 500 loads pumped into her by another man, and have to wear a condom.

Compare that to dating a girl who has been with 20 strangers and always worn a condom. 0 loads inside her.

Which of these makes her more 'used goods'?

Even if she always wore a condom, your girl's been with a guy for 4 years. She's been fucked, clawed at the back of a guy, been slammed doggy style, sucked his dick, been eaten out, etc at MINIMUM, 500 times. And you feel she's less "tainted" than a girl whos had a single one night stand?
>>
File: 1462488146048.jpg (116 KB, 774x1031) Image search: [Google]
1462488146048.jpg
116 KB, 774x1031
For me the number isn't what bothers me. It is the quality of your partners. It is borderline impossible to have a high count fucking only good to high quality men

Same goes for guys. It is rare to meet a dude that has fucked a lot of women and they were all really hot.
>>
>>17202459
Yes, because "used up" and "used goods" isn't purely physical. There's a much deeper emotional level to it and I have almost no problem knowing she did all those things with him, the same things I do with her (except we haven't fucked without a condom yet, something I think she did on rare occasion with her ex bf).

In fact, I've done MORE. She tried anal with me.

Anyway it's not JUST physical in my opinion to be honest family.

You know what does bother me though? Thinking of the guys she's had a random thing with who have cum on her, or the other dicks she's sucked (8 total from what she told me).

Just knowing that she has a limit at how far she'll go with guys, that limit being sex, and knowing that I have went beyond that limit, is a very good feeling, and it makes sex much more pleasurable, emotional, and meaningful.
>>
>>17202326
Found the woman
>>
File: dennis gets off.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
dennis gets off.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>17202306
This kind of stuff used to bother me but then I fucked a ton of women myself and now I don't care at all. We're all whores, no big deal. Praise Slaanesh.
>>
>>17202463
Na family. I used to care, then I fucked a bunch of sluts, and NOTHING has changed. I still care. Shit, I even fucked other girls while I was fucking this one girl who asked me to be exclusive. I thought it would be like cucking insurance. Turns out it didn't do anything for me.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.