[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>use condom AND VCF spermicide together every time >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1462355586360.png (176 KB, 275x269) Image search: [Google]
1462355586360.png
176 KB, 275x269
>use condom AND VCF spermicide together every time
>the one time where for some reason there wasn't any payload in the condom (was on, fitting, no holes) we took plan B
>2 days late for her period, she's taking a home test tomorrow

Did everything right but I'm still frightened. Now I got to go to sleep and wait to see how it turns out. What do you think?
>>
>>17202236
Let it play out, deal with things as they happen. Make sure you think things over and make the decision you both want.

Above all, chill, deal with things with a fresh mind.
>>
>>17202236

1: You guys are doing everything in your power to make sure she doesn't get pregnant, even though you really only need one of the three things you used.

2. She's only fertile for a short period of time, so if she knows her own cycle you guys could use the rhythm method with less protection.

3. Girls who get fucked regularly sometimes have their periods change to adjust - my ex girlfriend's period was like clockwork, but sometimes a good dicking would start her period early, which would change up the rhythm some.

Wait a few more days, you gave her plan B, you'll be more than fine. Just both of you relax.
>>
>>17202236
Assess your options.
Can you realistically support a child?
If not unfortunately your best option is to abort or give it up for adoption.
This is assuming she's actually pregnant and you're not being paranoid...
Get some tests- get her in to see a doctor and take things day by day.
>>
Worst case scenario you go to an abortion clinic. You know this is 2016 right? You can just go do that? You might have to drive 8 hours to another state but that's a weekend trip at most.
>>
>>17202236
Periods don't usually happen the exact same day every month. The cycle is usually give or take a few days. It's not even worth pondering unless it's more than a week late, believe me dude
>>
I think you should start thinking of names for the baby and embrace being a father
>>
>>17202256
And 400 dollars
All the conservafags really want more welfare baby degeneracy
>>
More info: she has a history of sporadic periods.
>>
>>17202257
>>17202268
MORE info: op is a fag
>>
>>17202236
>we took plan B
Literally, fuck plan B. Scariest medication I have ever dealt with.

My girlfriend missed her period by a week because of the side effects of this medication. All side effects of Plan B mimic the side effects of a pregnancy. Spotting, cramps, missed period (over a week), ect.

Made me more anxious than that needle scene in Saw II.
>>
>>17202265
What's cheaper, $400 or a fucking baby and hospital bill?
>>
>>17202477
>if they can be bothered
Head about that bitch who left three babies from different dads in brown bags outside because she was too poor to take care of them?
>>
>>17202467
Oh, wait I didn't know this, gonna look this up
>>
>>17202467
>Made me more anxious than that needle scene in Saw II.

lol
>>
bump again should I be worried?
>>
She's most likely not pregnant. Like the other anon said, plan B is a huge dose of hormones so it is extremely common that it messes with the menstrual cycle. Stress can also contribute.

Another thing, people often get this wrong, but you aren't technically late for you period until it's been 5 or more days after you've expected it to start.

I recommend looking into better contraception so that you won't have to worry as much in the future.
>>
>>17202938
>better contraception
Like what? According to http://m.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_ the combo we used is pretty effective
>>
>>17202953
Comparatively, it may seem like a small difference, but when it comes to preventing pregnancy, it's not.

96% typical use effectiveness is pretty low compared to the 99.95% typical effectiveness of an arm implant.

That's 1 out of 25 women who use condom+spermicide typically will get pregnant after a year, compared to only 1 out of every 2000 women who use an implant. Another thing is there's no user error in the equation like there is with condoms/spermicide.
>>
PUT HER ON PILLS

PROBLEM SOLVED
>>
>>17202968
we're gonna add the pill to the equasion and use all 3. That should crank it up pretty high, right?
>>
>>17202997
Yeah the pill is good. Also remember that early abortions are just taking some pills, there's no surgery involved so she shouldn't feel scared to get an early abortion if worst comes to pass.
>>
It's 6am and I haven't slept help me
>>
>>17203005
I wonder if insurance covers it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.