[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dating new girl >qt >great taste in vidya >really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>start dating new girl
>qt
>great taste in vidya
>really smart and funny
>into bondage and sub
>mfw she tells me she's interested in the idea of an open relationship

What do I do /adv/ I have literally no interest in being a cuck but I really like this girl
>>
Be honest. If she likes you back enough, she will decide monogomy beats a breakup. If not, she wasn't right for you.
>>
If you're not open to the idea of an open relationship, don't do it. Or do, just don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>17201997
>into vidya
>into bondage and sub
>dating fat chicks
>kek
>>
>>17201997
The more time you spend with someone the more emotions that get involved. Picture this, you're with her for a 1 year. She hasn't found anyone she wants to sleep with yet. One day she sees you. She tells you she met this guy that she wants to be 'open' with. "B-but, you said it was okay when we first met". Does this sound good to you?
>>
>>17201997
What makes you think she's going to quit wanting to sleep around just because you say you want to be exclusive?
>>
Women want strong men. Put your foot down and say either stay committed or don't bother im not gonna waste my time ill find someone else.

I am so sick of this open relationship bs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.