[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where am i supposed to meet women other than tinder? ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
where am i supposed to meet women other than tinder?
ever since i started using it it's all ive used. i've met up with multiple women on there and kissed most of them, but i'm tired of it. i want something real but you can't really find anything like that on tinder from my experiences. Where am I supposed to meet women? i am too young for bars and im not much of a club person.
>>
Well, what are your interests? Girls are interested in people who are interesting. And where you go, you'll meet different types of chicks. For a wide variety, I'd say college. Bookish girls, bookstores (duh). Tomboys? Fairs, 4H, Rodeos etc. The best way to meet chicks is to make friends and meet more people that way. Start with people platonically and meet more people through them, and see who you romantically click with. Or maybe like an actual 'dating' site like Okcupid or POF. Instead of 'meet and fuck: tinder"
>>
>i am too young for bars and im not much of a club person.

Plenty of time on your side, this is a good thing.

Do you go to school? They have shitload of clubs.

Otherwise, hit the gym/pick up some active-social hobby. You can start building up your social circle and you'll just be constantly meeting women ,it will be no effort involved outside of maintaining the circle.
>>
>>17201991
>>17201992
so youre telling me i pick up any hobby and begin automatically meeting women who also take part in said hobby
>>
>>17202032
Not necessarily, but if you take a hobby up, you're bound to make friends. These friends have friends. Some of them may be qt 3.14s.

Me, I started playing football. If I were gay, I'd be up to my neck in girls who want to fuck/date me. Made a few really good friends, too, and a couple of them have casually tried introducing me to dudes, but I'm weird as shit about that. So Godspeed, brother.
>>
>>17202032
Maybe.

Stop purely focusing on meeting women for the purpose of dating. Start making friends, these friends will grant you access to women you can date/fuck.
>>
>>17201976
You gotta sniff their asses in public. If the fumes are hot and dank, that means they're open to the idea of intercourse. Choose wisely and always remember: save sex is with latex.
>>
>>17202165
>Start making friends, these friends will grant you access to women you can date/fuck.
This never fucking happens and I'm not even op
>>
>>17202212
yeah i cant help but be a little skeptical of this
>>
>>17202212
>never happens
Haha, what? 30% of married couples met their spouse through friends, or at least according to a 2012 study done by Stanford. Anecdotally, I met my husband through friends, my friend was running a 3.5 campaign and he joined our group. I was the halfling paladin, he was the human wizard/loremaster, it was magic. Eight of my friends have also found their spouse/gf/bf through other friends.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.