[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thinking of killing myself because my future is hopeless as i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
thinking of killing myself because my future is hopeless as i am failing my useless degree that im 3 years into and 2 years behind in and am generally a fucking loser

i cant find enjoyment in anything and cigarettes are not killing me fast enough

is there anything worth living for desu
>>
File: Glock_17C_cropped.jpg (246 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
Glock_17C_cropped.jpg
246 KB, 1024x749
>buy gun
>go to ghetto
>park your car in the street with your windows down
>have your gun ready
>wait for thug to come up and try to rob you
>blow his brains all over the pavement
>repeat a few more times until the cops catch you
>put the gun to your temple and end it when they catch you
>die a hero
>start a trend of vigilante suicides

Glock 17s are pretty good, they're light and fairly affordable if you get a used one
>>
>>17201966
just found out even if i kill myself my family will get sued by my school if no one pays the debt
sick bros
>>
>>17201981

What's the fucking point? I get this whole idea of the romanticized vigilante suicide, but the example you gave is absolute shit. Why kill somebody you know nothing about, who may be in just as much as a shitty and desperate situation as you are. That isn't fucking heroic.

Better example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thích_Quảng_Đức

Anyways, OP, I strongly urge you not to fucking kill yourself in the first place. Right now, you're looking at everything in a temporary perspective. All issues are escapable. When you do find happiness, you will glad that you persevered in these times. I beg you, man, don't fucking ruin it for yourself. Living is too precious. Move to a little island in fucking Polynesia if you have too, just don't end it all.
Look at the big picture, your fucking degree and being a loser is nothing compared the immense joy living can have. Personally, for me, Buddhism helped my overcome a lot of depression.
>>
>>17203430

Also, bump.
>>
>>17201966
little bitch op/10
>>
>>17201981

Fuck petty thugs. Go for corrupt politicians, cops and CEOs.
>>
>>17203750
>Hurdurdur kill le police XDDDD

We dont fucking need street thugs, they ruin life for the lower class and hell, the normal class aswell.
>>
>>17203791

Only the corrupt ones. Thugs are like gerbils, kill as many as you want, doesn't matter, they'll just keep breeding. You gotta go where the power is if you want it to make any difference.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.