[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does my brother know that I use 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>Has younger brother
>I have been using 4chan for a couple of years
>He was a minor back then
>We were traveling to Norwy and I mentioned using this site with full of Norwegiand and I knoe that they are from Norwat as all users have a falg next to their names
>Also mentioned how I came across some wacky people giving terriblr advicr on an advice forum
>Recently saw him using 4chan on his phone(not sure what board is it)
>I pretend to be surprised and he seemed confused as to why I find 4chan bad
Does he know that I use 4chan? We are from a small country and I sometimes post about our location and I don't want him to stalk me.
>>
>>17201947

>how would we know if your brother knows you use this website?
>>
>>17202301
Like will he suspect that I use this site?
>>
Yes.
>>
Ive seen this thread before and I still dont understand the problem. You are over reacting to a possibility that doesn't even matter.
>>
>>17203414
We are from a small country and I sometimes post about our location and I don't want him to stalk me/find my past posts.
>>
>>17203529
Unless you're a major attentionwhore, it's unlikely he'll find you.
>>
>>17203535
He can just type in our country's name to search my posts
>>
>>17203546
You post the name of your country every time you post? You're not making any sense.
>>
>>17203549
No I don't, but sometimes I post about my situation like "in [my country] we are like..."
>>
>>17203551
Stop doing that then.
>>
>>17203554
Well can't change the past
I don't do that very often desu but my country is REALLY small. Even on /int/ there are not that many of us there.
>>
>>17203557
Chances are he's not going to go through the archives looking for you. Most likely he spends all his time on /vg/ discussing minecraft mods and won't think to try and methodically hunt down his older brother who he doesn't know posts on 4chan, let alone /int/. Just don't make personally identifiable posts and he'll never have reason to look.
>>
>>17203571
Well I am the sister
>>
>>17203638
So what? Were you making posts about wanting to fuck him? If he's browsing 4chan he's probably into it.
>>
This
>>17203640
Just go fuck him, that's the only way to know for sure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.