[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong for a 16 yr old to feel or look at his 5 yr old sister's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
Is it wrong for a 16 yr old to feel or look at his 5 yr old sister's vagina cause he's curious ? What if he does it in a way to distract her, so she'd think it's a game or whatever ?
>>
>>17201929
Shes gonna remember. Then when she is old enough to understand what you did is wrong you are going to be fucked beyond your dreams. Your family is basically going to disown you.
>>
>>17201929
idk what your intentions are like why would you want to look at your 5 year old sisters vagina?
>>
Swapsies is a pretty common thing as kids, but when it comes to family i'd definitely say no.

If your 16 you will be at party's in a few years anyway, so just be patient and before you know it you will be seeing more than you would realize.
>>
>>17201949
Like I said, curiosity.
>>
>>17201929
Don't. Just don't. As someone who has been there, the guilt is immeasurable and gnaws at everything you do.

Just get a girlfriend, even if it takes a while. You will be infinitely better off.
>>
>>17201939
This. OP you're gonna have to kill your sister

>>17201953
He wants to touch 5 year olds. The fuck makes you think he's gonna get laid?
>>
>>17201929
you are a sick individual if you actually do anything, being sexual curious is natural but to invade anothers privacy, sexual or otherwise for your own fulfillment is just wrong.
>>
>>17201967
Shutup , I could get laid of I wanted to.
>>
>>17201953
Lying faggot, I'm 20 and never seen a pussy in real life

OP take the opportunity and look and feel your sister's vagina, just ask her to keep it a secret.
>>
>>17201929
Break her before she has a chance to sell you out op.
>>
>people falling for this bullshit
>>
>>17202272
Kek
>>
I have a friend who looked at his sister's bare vagina when she was young. They are good friends so she apparently doesn't remember
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.