[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently found out that my girlfriend has been cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Ziip.jpg (4 KB, 129x120) Image search: [Google]
Ziip.jpg
4 KB, 129x120
So I recently found out that my girlfriend has been cheating on me with several guys for at LEAST 1 of the 3 years we've been together. After I found out, the relationship was over. I have had absolutely no contact with this girl in a few months. Me and her sister however, have been talking and hanging out very regularly. I've grown to like her sister very much, she's like all the positive things about my ex minus the lying and bitchiness. I told her how I feel, and her response was that she doesn't know if it would work because I dated her sister. I think she's on edge about us, how can I push her closer to wanting to date me? She throws a lot of hints at me about sex and what she looks for in a guy, and her relationship with my ex has never been good. I need something that will push her one step closer. We're hanging out later today, and I'm planning on making a move, she said she wouldn't mind cuddling with me, should I attempt a kiss? My feelings toward her are much more love than sexual. Help me.
>>
Cuddle and then start testing the waters. Don't just go all in. She needs persuaded
>>
>>17201497
Oh also mention what you told us, how the relationship with her sister was never good, she's all the positives, your feelings, etc.
And then have a threeway with her and her sis
>>
a bit unrelated, but have you been tested for STIs since you broke up with your ex? She may have exposed you to something.
>>
Op here. Also forgot to mention. A few weeks ago she broke up with a boyfriend, and within 10 minutes of that happening she came straight to me because she wanted to hang out. And she said, word for word, "Now I can be the slut that he thinks I am with you" (because her ex thought we had a thing going on" but I didn't play my cards right because I was still upset over my ex cheating and nothing happened. But now that I'm back up on my feet, I can likely make something happen with her.
>>
>>17201521
Always wore protection. Thanks for the concern
>>
>>17201531
Candumbs don't proteck ya from AIDS
>>
>>17201538
yeah they do
>>
>>17201538
I don't have a disease
>>
>>17201567
how do you know, are you a doctor?
>>
>>17201486
Alright, OP. Now is your time to help me.

How did you find out she was cheating on you?
What kind of girl is she?
Were there any hints you overlooked that could have led you to believe she was cheating?
Did you know the guy she was cheating on you with?
Was there anything you personally could've done to prevent this?
>>
>>17201538
Don't forget to wash your balls.
>>
>>17201578
Randomly dumping me for bullshit reasons on multiple occasions. Seeing 100% undeniable photos as evidence. Her admitting to it, her sister telling me. All that good stuff. How could I have prevented it? I couldve not ignored the signs, I could've not blindly trusted her, I could've not expected more from her. But what's this have to do with my original question?
>>
>>17201606
I have trust issues with women. What happened to you is my biggest fear, and because of it, I haven't dated anyone for a few years, even though I feel like I need to be in a relationship again.
I also had a girlfriend for a couple of who left me for another guy, and I saw to evidence that she cheated on me during the relationship, but I was looking for some signs that maybe I overlooked.

I don't really know how to help you on the sister thing. It would be awkward to say the least.
>>
Things to not ignore: Her becoming more distant. Her craving more sex suddenly. Her seeming to be okay with you and other girls. Her talking about ending things for very stupid reasons.
>>
>>17201647
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
All of the above.
So she might have been cheating on me by the end of the relationship.
Thanks, m8. This does just make me more paranoid, desu senpai.
>>
She's coming in an hour and I've gotten absolutely no advice. Anyone?
>>
Fuck her best friend
>>
>>17201745
the very first post was advice faggot
>>
It shows her you care enough to bring joy to her friends
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.