[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/. I'm a 26 year loser who has wasted 10 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: XyIEmZa.jpg (132 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
XyIEmZa.jpg
132 KB, 1024x682
Hello /adv/.

I'm a 26 year loser who has wasted 10 years of his life doing nothing, I have basically nothing. It's at the point where I either try to fix this or take a bullet.

I'm going to the doctor to tell them about my mental state hopefully this week so I only really need help with this. Is there anything I can learn online that will actually help me get a job or do I have to go to college? I don't know what I want to do with my life but I don't want to do courses online if people don't take it seriously.
>>
>>17200982
Nope, this is it.

I'm personally going to kill myself when I reach 30. Only 3 and bit years to go.

God is a dickhead.
>>
>>17200982
>I don't know what I want to do with my life

Figure out a little bit of that first. At least what type of job you want.

Then lie about your experience/life to get it.
>>
>>17201267
Pretty much this.

I think find that things will turn around little by little once you start getting out there and doing something. A job will stimulate you socially at the very least.
>>
>>17201267
>>17201278
Ok I will. Do employers take online certificates seriously though?
>>
Get a grip you manchild. The whole fucking world is your oyster. Your ancestors would be ashamed. They didn't survive and recreate for millions of years so you could cry over on a autistic anime imageboard about how you're going to kill yourself.

Get on medication, I personally recommend wellbutrin as it gives you energy to do things and not dwell in your misery.

Watch "Cosmos: Space Time Odyssey" mini series. It should give you some new perspectives about life.
>>
>>17201287
>Your ancestors would be ashamed.
you don't know that, I'm sure many of them felt the same anxieties as OP
>>
>>17201256
The gods help those who help themselves.

Don't rely on God to give you everything. Man up and fix your own life instead of blaming Him.
>>
>>17201287
>Your ancestors would be ashamed.

Implying people from even 200 years ago wouldn't consider taking their own life over the pathetic existence modern man lives
>>
>>17201349
Fuck him.

The fact that life is THIS miserable is proof of his existence. Chance would've killed me by now and it would've more merciful.
>>
>>17201437
Or its just proof that you are a whiney bitch who needs to grow a pair.

Stop blaming others for your misery and sack up...fix shit.

If want advice on how to make things better, ask. But just whining about it doesn't solve anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.