[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a bad person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Venom.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Venom.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
Hey /adv/,
am I a shitty person for hating my gf's severely autistic nephew? I've been living with her and her family for a little bit since I'm in between places after my last apartment burned down. Her entire family is bat shit insane and the worst one is the nephew. He's loud, spoiled, smells, fat, violent, and has some of the most hateable tantrums I've ever seen. Throws shit constantly. Got into the bad habit of throwing his soiled diapers too. He grabs you if he wants something and takes whatever you got if he wants it for himself.

He's 12 years old, acts 4, and is still considered a person?

A few times on my days off, people leave and I got to watch him. I'm surprised this little faggot never destroys the house. He gets into everything. Plays with knives, outlets, stoves, you name it. I tried small discipline by saying no and he just starts fucking screaming like a bitch and throwing himself on the ground, stomping his feet and making shit on the shelves quake.

I had enough and yanked on his ear to cut his nonsense out and forced him to his room. He squirmed and swung his arms around, knocking my glasses off. I reacted badly and punched him. He finally shut up.

It felt fucking great. Yet I felt like shit for it after the adrenaline went away. Society has forcefully ingrained in me a sense of wrong for hitting this dumb little animal. When his mother came back, said he tripped and slammed his head against a door. She bought it.

I tried coming clean to my friends about it, but anytime I bring up his name they act like he's such a good kid. Just garbage do gooder crap because he's on the spectrum.

Maybe I already know the answer to my question and I'm just venting.

>tl;dr "I feel like a bad person for hitting my gf's nephew, an autistic little faggot"
>>
No, in fact it's hard wired into humans to have disdain for these people because they're ultimately a giant burden on whatever society they're in. That's why they were killed back in the day: so they couldn't fuck up society and produce more little fucked up babies.

It sounds like he's spoiled as shit too, which is just a result of bad parenting on their part. In all reality, punching him probably did the fucker some good.
>>
>>17200836

> am I a terrible person for hating someone who's obnoxious and destructive?

No.
>>
You are, if I learned that a guy hit a kid and lied that he fell, I'll label him as scum and shun. Why did you lie, are you living in Finland where children can sue parents for abuse or something. Also, if you enjoyed it, I suggest you may have done it too strongly for a child.

Shit, hitting kids once, totally not in full power and in certain places is acceptable discipline. It must have no health consequences and you shouldn't enjoy beating a child.
The scum, who literally beat children up and tell parents "they fell" should die.
Don't give people an excuse to act in such manner.
>>
>>17200871

> and you shouldn't enjoy beating a child

Not OP.

Pretty sure he was just feeling satisfaction in taking anger out on a source of major frustration. Human hormones and stress don't discriminate.

He also did admit that he felt bad for it afterwards.
>>
>>17200907
How hard did he hit the boy, if it relieved his anger?
>>
>>17200836
How autistic is he? You could set him on the straight path, OP.
>>
I don't think you're wrong to hate him, but the way you acted while you're living with her family and hitting a child makes you a shitty person.
>>
>>17200836
Hey maybe an ass but he's still a child OP, You hit a child and enjoyed it. There's no excuse for that.
however, knowing the circumstances, It's not that big of a deal, just dont think that you did the right thing or that he deserved it or some bs like that and you wont turn into an evil llama-potion maker in the future.
>>
>>17200836

>I reacted badly and punched him.
lol fuck yeah

Fuck that little shit. But to be fair it's most likely his parent's fault for making him into a victim. Anything he does is suddenly normal because he's autistic. They just let him get away with anything because they think he's a special case.

I remember my mom had a friend over once who has an autistic son. The kid was a fucking piece of garbage. He would throw a fit over the stupidest bullshit and his mom wouldn't discipline him because he was "special".
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.