[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my gf came back from vacation, she told me that her aunt and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1459868135744.jpg (8 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
1459868135744.jpg
8 KB, 174x231
so my gf came back from vacation, she told me that her aunt and uncle are visiting for a few weeks and will be busy with them often but not all the time. she told me not to worry and that we can hang here and there. The next day she literally did not reply or text at all. Now normally when something like that happens she apologizes the next day , replies and explains herself. this time however she didnt, she just said goodmorning and that shes going out to some event in her city with senpai. Today she hasnt answered at all so far. I asked her something important too on saturday so i dont know what to do. I cant visit today. Whats happening? I mean why tell me not to worry when youre going to do everything that you could possibly do to worry me
>>
you got cucked bruv
>>
>>17200719
ask to smell her vagina as soon as she steps in the door and tell her you need to test for other mens cum with your tongue.
>>
>she literally explains that she will be busy and not to worry
>you worry because she literally explained that she will be busy

i dont understand your logic here senpai. she told you that not to say 'OH EVERYTHING WILL BE THE SAME' but to prepare you for the fact that she'd be too busy to baby sit you all day.
>>
>>17200719
This >>17200733 person is correct. Next time you see her, without warning tell her, don't ask that you need to sniff her vagina. If she says no then you know something is fishy.
>>
Just hang in there OP. She's dating a guy she likes better but keeping you on standby in case it doesn't pan out. If it doesn't pan out she'll be back. If he *does* become her bf, then she'll break up with you unless you are both interested in being a cuck (you helping her suck his cock when she's not in the mood etc)
>>
>>17200754
>you know something is fishy
I see what you did there
>>
>>17200748
the thing is, shes been extremely busy before. and even on those days she always atleast texts in the morning when she wakes up and before bed.
>>
>>17200827

again, she warned you. if you are upset that she wont always be there to text you, you need to grow up. if you fear shes cheating feel free to look into it. but ive had an entire day yesterday where i didnt get back to anyone cuz i was too busy hanging wtih friends.

she literally told you she'd be busy.
>>
>>17200838
>literally
Fucking timblr feminists m8. Always overusing literally.
>>
>>17200843

op literally said:
>so my gf came back from vacation, she told me that her aunt and uncle are visiting for a few weeks and will be busy with them often but not all the time.
>>
>>17200852
>But not all the time.
Hence why OP is wondering why she isn't texting at all.
>>
last text was goodnight last night
>>
>>17200864

except for how she is texting. she said
>>17200890
>goodnight last night

as well as good morning as mentioned in the first post.

she is not radio silence. she is busy and checking in when she can

how did you guys survive in the 90s?
>>
>>17200900
yeah but she didnt the day before that, and today so far nothing...
>>
>>17200948

jesus christ how can i expect you to listen to her if you cant listen to me.

she warned you saying she will be busy. then you are upset that she is busy.

it doesnt matter how often she checks in. if you have issue bring it up with her, stop wasting precious kilobytes
>>
>>17200956
the issue isnt her being busy, shes been even busier before and its never like this
>>
>>17200976

if she was busier how did she have time to text you?

checkmate athiots.
>>
>>17200985
because theres always time before bed/when she wakes. cant be busy at those times
>>
>>17201016

>SHE SHOULD HAVE FIVE MINUTES ON THE TOILET TO TEXT HIM GAWD

jesus you guys are fucking insufferable no wonder half of you cant get girlfriends.

she has family in town. you are not the center of her universe let alone the universe, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>17201024
I only said
>not all the time.
Because her choice of words is part of what's causing this dumbass to worry. If she said "I'll be busy all week I'll text you next Monday" I'm pretty sure OP would be like "hurr durr, sounds good to me". I agree with you in that he should chill, but you already said that so I figured that'd be good enough.
>>
>>17201024
look i know her, we have been dating for over 2 years. this isnt how she is when shes busy. hell even during finals she wasnt like this. the only time shes even not texted was when she had no reception on vacation. to which ill add that she did talk to me EVEN halfway across the country. (whenever should could). so now shes at home, being busy isnt really valid in this case.
>>
same
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.