[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just moved to a new town and really need a fucking job. I applied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1453477350205.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453477350205.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
I just moved to a new town and really need a fucking job. I applied to a call center, and they were the only ones who want to interview me so far. what is a call center? is it really just "pick up the phone and talk to garbage people about why their vagina image isn't 1080p?" or is there actually some work?
>>
>is it really just "pick up the phone and talk to garbage people about why their vagina image isn't 1080p?
Either that or you have to call people to convince them to buy some shit.
>>
>>17200600
The work is phoning strangers and trying to sell a product.

Chances are you'll be heavily regulated by KPIs (targets) to ensure you don't fuck about.

If you find it easy to chat to strangers it will be an easy job. If social interactions stress you out - especially if getting chewed out or hung up on will bother you - then it is not the job for you.
>>
>>17200600
Depends if it's an outgoing or ingoing call center.

It's basically dealing with customer complaints, question, emailing, etc. Or you could be calling people at their homes as to why they haven't signed up for your great once in a lifetime offer.
>>
It is a job.

It's going to feel like highschool.

The work wont matter, it's the people you're around.

They usually pay well, have plenty of hours, and you won't be picking up any phones anon, it's all headsets with phone emulators these days.

They auto-answer, you hear a beep and you're on. Or if you're outbound you might actually have a real phone on the desk.
>>
>>17200741
I quit my first and only call center job about 4 months in, after my friends quit.

It's really easy to be rolling in pussy though. Like, easily one of my peaks in life was smashing all that office pussy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.