[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
on a scale of Chad to neet where do I stand? i used to weigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160530_140048.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_140048.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
on a scale of Chad to neet where do I stand? i used to weigh 244 now I'm 206 and still look ugly. im 6'1.. what is your opinion ladies
>>
File: IMG_20160530_140410.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_140410.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>>17200524
side , for my embarrassment
>>
>>17200524
>>17200527

ur still a work in progress. thats okay. your budy look funny but its not so bad that its unforgivable depending on your face and of course the level of woman you are hitting on.

plenty of guys like you do just well. as long as you are improving i wouldnt worry too much. you lost nearly 40 pounds.
>>
>>17200527

Pretty normal actually. Obviously you're quite chubby, but I wouldn't use fat as the first word to describe you at this point. Just work on losing some more and you'll be good.
>>
>>17200533

yeah. a bit awkward bodied but i bet it looks REALLY good in a shirt. you're husky, the good idea of what a 'bear' is.
>>
>>17200543

>tfw my cheating lying slut ex called me bear

but i feel like im barrel chested. my ribs and everything stick out really far. not much fat under my tits anymore just bone. i used to be really awkward in tight clothes because my gut stuck out but now i feel better about wearing things that are tight.
>>
>>17200552

kinda yeah, though i feel most people would imagine sizeable pecs come with that. either way i imagine you'd look good in a tight shirt (most musclefat guys do imo).

you're on ur way man
>>
>>17200559
thanks, that means a lot. i really need to build up my arms. legs have always been big but my arms and chest are weak
>>
>>17200567

you'll get there. ur on a major cut. gotta bulk again. fjust be careful and you'll get there.
>>
>>17200524
>>17200527

you still got work to do but if yo u were into dudes id want you to be my big strong boyfriend desu
>>
>>17200577
all i did mostly to lose this weight was stop eating so much fast food/soda and work out occasionally but i want to get into a routine... idk where to start. and sometimes i dont eat anything all day which i know is bad. usually im broke and the closest food to me is a fucking mcdonalds so i eat one meal from there a day how bad is that for me? suggestions for eating healthy on the cheap?
>>
>>17200595

go to any store like smart and final and load up.

you can get a 40 pound box of chicken thighs for 30 bucks there. thats all your dinners for more than a month.

buy your fruit frozen as its hella cheaper same with your greenbeans.

anytime you feel like going to mc donalds just pop greenbeans into the steamer with half a tablespoon of butter.

100 calorie meal. want to go later that day? eat a banana. 100 calorie meal.

that way your body is also getting the nutrition it needs.

a weeks worth of reasonable produce can be less than 20 dollars for me. carrots are literally 2.50 for 5 pounds mate.

and this is in west hollywood of los angeles california matey.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.