[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom says I need to pay her $500 by tomorrow and I told her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 793x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 793x696
My mom says I need to pay her $500 by tomorrow and I told her I have the money but I simply do not I can't tell her I don't and I don't have the money to pay her I use Wells Fargo and I don't know if they will let me pull out cash I don't have what do I do please help
>>
>>17200435
What the fuck

Explain more, using actual words and sentences please
>>
>>17200447
I owe my mother $500 for the bumper of their car to get replaced. She told me she wants the money by tomorrow, and I simply cannot pay her. I was wondering what I should do, will my bank let me pull out cash that I do not have?
>>
>>17200453
yes, but with interests,

i don't know your mother but i would talk to her and give her a part of 500 in advance

maybe your bank lets you have your 500 but with interests and conditions, so better avoid that
>>
>>17200469
I can overdraft I think so I was going to just try to pull the money out and see what happens
>>
>>17200453
I think most banks let you overdraft, but there's like a 25-50 dollar fee. And if you don't pay it back within like a month say goodbye to your account and hello to a collection agency.
>>
>>17200481
I have $100 and something so that makes me $380 in debt and within the next two weeks I should get $250 so that makes it $130 would they be fine if it took a total of 4 weeks for me to pay it back?
>>
>>17200499
You're trying to put yourself into debt rather than tell your MOTHER you can't pay her back for another few weeks. what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17200477
bad idea. always. the bank will fuck you harder than your mom (i know thats why you owe her the money you sick fuck)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.