[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm always the guy at fault for everything. No matter what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461575340726.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461575340726.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I'm always the guy at fault for everything. No matter what kind of people I hang out with; sooner or later I always get into this position. Whenever something goes wrong all people cast the blame on me. This drives me insane. Even moreso, because I feel like I'm way more dependable than like 90% of the people I've met in my life so far lol

What could possibly be the reason for this?
>>
You're a pushover.
>>
just now something like that happened. a couple of people and i had some plans and we had to reschedule everything a couple of times because some people were never avaliable (the typical ones who have always been unreliable airheads). now for the first time in like half a year or so something unexpected came up so we had to reschedule again because of me. now everyone complains to me and makes passive aggressive remarks about how unreliable I am.

stuff like this happens all the time
>>
>>17200347
then what qualifies a pushover?

you mean these people do it because they're evil and if it wasn't me then they'd carry it out on someone elses back? if that was the case I wouldn't want to hang out with any of that scum
>>
>>17200360
People do it because they are stupid. You take it instead of standing up for yourself because you are also stupid. Simple solution? Stop being stupid.

Why this behavior is prevalent in modern society is a long story that I don't feel like typing.

Stop letting people walk over you, and just maybe they'll learn that they need to show you respect. Just maybe. If they're smart enough.
>>
>>17200381
It's not like I let them "walk over me". We did reschedule and I told them how because of them we had to reschedule dozens of times before. But that only makes them upset and be angry at me for the rest of the day and then repeat their bullshit again.
>>
>>17200400
Good let them be angry first thing you've done well in realizing you can't please everyone
>>
>>17200340

people have this weird thing where they wont admit they are wrong. even if its no big deal, they are afraid to be seen as wrong.

this might be your experience with people. it also may be yu not realizing you are wrong
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.