[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get over a person I liked at school. No "go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I can't get over a person I liked at school.

No "go out with him", because I did cringeworthy at proposing love on the internet, being a dick without knowing it, plus we have great distance between. His friends and family didn't like me after me acting like an immature cunt.

What should I do, can I boost my charisma attribute and seduce him into one-night-stand/fwb later? I keep fantasizing and the only guys I find attractive now, look like him?
Not pic-related (his friends may browse 4chan).

If I could change my face and voice to meet him today as I am now, I would try but, yeah.
>>
Call me a psycho bitch or whatever, I want answers.
And how morally wrong my intentions are, provided that the person is single and I don't want to get pregnant by him without a healthy relationship.

We will have grown up by some years and be strangers in terms of personality. But some small traits of him always stay the same and no doubt will be forever, so he will have some of my sympathy no matter what.
>>
Go for it. Sounds pretty normal. Just be honest and communicate.
>>
>>17200417
Okay, anon, thanks I'll try not to be too creepy.
He is afraid of me and loves his friends more than anything else. He ignores my texts.
Try to be really chill, when I meet him again.
>>
>>17200454
You can try talking to him again to clear up any misunderstandings and stuff, but if he's still scared of you? It might be a good idea to move on and meet other people. Take it from someone who's been in this situation before, the harder you try to get close to them, the more they'll pull away from you if they're just not into you.
>>
>>17200362

You're a psycho bitch.

That notwithstanding, the best you can do is apologize for said psycho-bitchiness. If he accepts your apology, then you have another chance. If not, then you're going to have to let it go. You don't get to choose wether or not people are romantically attracted to you.
>>
>>17200454
What did you do? Why is he afraid of you? You must have been a massive creep.
>>
>>17200688
I already did, and I guess I have to move on.
Will the impact he made on me, wear off or would I still date similar people?
For. Eternity.
>>
>>17200694
What was the impact? Just infatuationor history together?
>>
>>17200674
I think I'll try to move on and meet new people, but I can't get rid of the thought I'll get attracted to replacement goldfish.

>>17200691
I was emotionally stupid and acted like i was 13. Had somewhat sheltered and isolated life from peers, it had some pros too. Left me an extremely emotionally unavailable little shit. He only liked having conversations with me, because we shared interests, otherwise I thought I was hardly likeable. So I tried to be. It was good for character development. Then I had some fucked up thoughts: "if i'll be 100% likeable he may fall for me and i hurt him like before, so let it be 50% likeable". Felt like I was a mess to be in relationship, but it was still dumb.

To think of it, my behaviour wasn't 4chan-level-bad "i'll kill myself if you won't fuck meee", but putting up with me would definitely be something his pals would call him a prick over.

I'm ashamed I make it sound like we had something going, because we, frustratingly hadn't.

It was almost primaryschool level romance in highschool, and yet I got so moved by this shit.

He was as immature and was moved by it too. Kind of. Is buying two mementos from his trip and giving one to me romantic or more best-friend-type.

After you've read all of this you must know why he must be embarassed and annoyed of me.
>>
>>17200716
Impact is
>I instantly trust people with matching features
>same type guys are instantly hot
>i remember little of school, except of him and i have very elaborate and surprisingly full collection of memories of our interactions.
>>
>>17200791
Sounds like you were a child. It's not the end of the world, but I understand him. I had a girl fallen for me at 13 and I pretty much pulled the same shit with her and she doesn't want to talk to me but seven years have passed. You just have to get over it. Live your own life, have new experiences and time will help with it. How many revolutionaries have you had since?
>>
>>17200926
If you meant relationships i have none. I got stuck on that badly. The realization of how wrong I was acting all my life changed me drastically, now I am more open, I trimmed my superficial connections, our social circles no more intersect.

Have a feeling that none of my classmates including him will recognise me. And that's strangely relieving.

To get into relationship I need guy frends and I don't have them anymore.
>>
>>17200957
Get new experiences. If you always mourn the past and live in what ifs, you set impossible goals for yourself because changing the past is not possible. If you feel you have the maturity and self control to enter a relationship, start dating. Get new experiences, meet new people fill yourself with something new. If you learned from your mistakes, there is nothing to fear from. If you really learned from your mistakes and cleaned up your act, ehat you are doing is rare and valuable. Most women just stay being a psycho bitch and blame and exploit others for their benefit.
Why don't you have guy friends?
How much time did pass since you two were together?
>>
>>17200829
This type of impact will wear off, just get close to new people.
>>
>>17200996
I don't know. When I was a child it was easy, because I talked to guys like a guy, and now I have to talk with them like a girl.
I don't know why it's so damn complicated.
>>
>>17201166
You're a girl in these relationships you have the power, why are you afraid of them?
>>
>>17201201
Women have trouble with fear of rejection too, and I even can't pretend shit, make up stuff or imply subtly.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.