[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burglary Job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: shock.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
Hi, I have this burglary job coming up, and my role is to cut the electricity to the building?

How would one go about it?

Do I just cut some wire and hope I won't get electrocuted?
>>
In B4 404
>>
go find the electrical box and piss on it (make sure to burst piss because a constant stream will electrocute you). Problem solved
>>
Conduit is pretty tough stuff. I'd probably use a really sharp 5lb splitting axe. That's probably about the only thing that'd get through it quickly and relatively safely.
>>
No, you don't just cut some wire. I don't think you're the guy for this job, hopefully you don't get you and your buds arrested.
>>
Go to electrical box and pull the biggest lever you can see.
>>
>>17200342
Which should be an axe if you're doing it right.
>>
>>17200166
you're an idiot and I hope you get arrested
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
You better make sure to disable any and all security cameras within view of the building you're going to rob. You don't want to get caught because some business next door recorded you guys. After you've taken care of that make sure to cover your license plates. This is just another added precaution. It would also make sense to wear a ski mask and other attire to disguise any physical traits. Now once you get to the building. You're gonna wanna shove it up your butt.
>>
>>17200166
Just get grounded boots and you'll be okay too cut all the wires.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.