[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Swan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Okay, help. So, for the past month or so, I've been seeing a lot signs of black swans, kind of like when you learn a new word and it suddenly gets used in every second sentence. I'm a really superstitious person, so I'm trying to figure out if it means anything, or if there's a reason I'm being so conscious to the indications. I asked my logical friend and she said I was probably gay because of the movie, but she seems to think it's just me getting deja vu or something subconscious or whatever. I looked a little into it and some suggest it might be mental illness, or a personality disorder, but they are also linked into the movie. I have to be more than Natalie Portman.
What do you think it is or it means?
>>
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/baader-meinhof-phenomenon.htm
>>
>>17200109
You should always start with a logical explanation, like the one you see here:
>>17200152

If you want to go slightly into the /x/ territory, black swans represent the coming of a completely unexpected change that has larger-scale effects. It can also represent the occult, since it is the hidden aspect of divinity, which contrasts with the white swan, which is the visible aspect of divinity.

If you want to go completely out there, you're probably looking for me, since I've used a poem about Leda and the Swan extensively in some of my works, as well as to initiate a couple of my students.

If you'd like a reading on the situation, record yourself talking about the situation so I can dig deep and see if there's anything spooky going on. You can post the recording here or email me: [email protected]
>>
>>17200109
You very clearly have a mental illness. Good luck.
>>
>>17200109

i had a similar thing. i kept having dreams about big cats. wasnt sure what kind they were so i started googling and realized they were bobcats.

so i went ahead and started researching bobcats, and found that they have a very specific native american spirit totem.

they are supposed to teach us how to be 'alone without being lonely'.

could be random garbage, but it helped me kind of change the trajectory of my life and the way i relate to people and the world.

do some research and find out what 'feels right'
>>
Go read The Alchemist. Learn to read your omens.
>>
In my dreams, often there's a girl named Melissa. I've never seen her face, but every night I at least hear her name in my dreams. Why?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.