[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a plenty of fish account >Talk to some girls all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464351101703-adv.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1464351101703-adv.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>make a plenty of fish account
>Talk to some girls all that shit
>Find a girls profile
>Literally the cutest girl I've ever seen
>really intelligent
>Seems like a decent person

I messaged her and I don't think she has been online, but I'm scared guys. Like when I look at her, there's some kind of feeling I get. Like my stomach drops and it's harder to breathe

Its not even just a lust thing. I look at her and her eyes and smile just fucking put me in a weird trance like nothing else matters, and I completely zone out

Has this happened to you guys, I mean im sure it has but did it lead to anything? If there is any karma or higher power, I beg with everything in me they shine upon me with this girl
>>
Im going to level with you, be frank, honest and understanding of your situation.

Looking for a relationship might work online; but you need to lower your standards. A lot.

Every "cutest girl you've ever seen" is the cutest girl fifty other dudes are messaging.

The reason why girls go on these sites is because they're either repulsive, fat or have huge problems with wanting attention/insecurity.

In rare cases older women want a relationship, maybe some races want one for cultural reasons- but your every day North American/European woman can go outside, say hello and literally find a relationship.

It might not sound fair, it might hurt your feelings, it might make you bitter/misogynistic - but unless you're willing to go put yourself in social situations showing confidence; you're going to get what you deserve on dating sites. You're the bottom of the pecking order being on websites like that.

Sorry pal; there are still rarities. Good luck.
>>
>>17199899
Nigger I live in the fucking ghetto. There's no where to fucking be here with decent people and social situations

At least when I turn to online sites I can find nice friendly white girls, because all that's here is fucking degenerate minorities

I'm not anti social in the least either, I didn't make an account because I have autism. Also she's gorgeous to me but I can see a lot of guys finding her meh at best.
>>
>>17199912
If you're a social person; being in the ghetto shouldn't stop you and you don't need to click through dozens of other people's sad profiles.

Sounds like you're full of excuses. No wonder why this girl seems so attractive to you.
>>
>>17199912
Not even the entire city of New York is only the ghetto (lol maybe ) Sounds like you should stay on the dating site with that attitude kek
>>
>>17199926
>Poor little white boy going out to places in nigger town

Yeah fucking right dude

>>17199931
New York also has a shit ton of nice white people that live in places like Queens you fucking goof
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.