[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using guys as disposable tissues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Description.png (39 KB, 410x477) Image search: [Google]
Description.png
39 KB, 410x477
1) Bitch say she wanna grow old holding my hand
2) I say yes
3) Slave away for years to get schooling, house, moving in, marry, build business, etc
4) Accident happens
5) Bitch sees potential gains dwindled
6) One day open door: "Honey, I'm home!" but no bitch anywhere
7) Get text from her saying: "Don't look for me, I already have life partner"
8) I think: "Yes, I know... I am him"
Find her with ex
See her in street... pretend doesn't know who I am
Repeat 1-8 with ex
Find high paying job guy
Repeat 1-8 with high paying job guy
Find guitar player
Repeat 1-8 with guitar player
Find hippie
Repeat 1-8 with hippie
Repeat ad nauseum

WTF? 10 years and all I get is a cellphone text.
How can people treat family as trash and be so evil and cruel to the ones they love the most in the world?
>>
if this is true, and not bait. what she did was pretty fucking evil. i understand sometimes the flame of a relationships dies out and feelings go but she could of at least sat down with you and said she wants to end the relationship. personally, if a girl done this to me, i would kill her and hop to jail.
>>
>>17199492
>sometimes the flame of a relationships dies out
It was not really the flame dying out, anon... it was an accident of losing my main business supplier and having to spend almost six months working like a slave to keep our home finances stable forcing me to spend less hours a day with her... therefore giving her leeway to fall on some other guy's hands.
>>
>>17199528
that probably makes it even worse because you where struggling to keep you and her stable. i dont know what it is with some people who constantly need attention off others, why cant they just get a hobby.
>>
Be thankful you no longer have that person in your life
>>
>>17199669
Them not feeling special/loved. While op was taking care of business, he forgot to date his ex.
>>
>>17199721
>Them not feeling special/loved
If a girl would swap a guy based on feelings, that is passion, not love... love is a conscious decision, not an impulsive feeling.

Besides, I was the only bread winner at home. She was many years unemployed after college.
If busting my ass like a slave for our family life without abandoning her when she needed me the most is not tangible proof of love that should make her feel special above everyone else, then, I don't know what is.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.