[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do for my gf's birthday tomorrow given that we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: idk.jpg (377 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
377 KB, 1280x853
What can I do for my gf's birthday tomorrow given that we're on different continents right now? I'll buy her a present when we meet, but what can I do for tomorrow? We're both in our early 20s if it matters
>>
>>17199457
Send her a clever or pretty animated e-card
>>
send her flowers
>>
>>17199457
There are plenty of delivery or catering services. You can have flowers delivered to her, have a cake delivered, etc.
>>
>>17199473
>>17199467
It won't get there by her birthday, I don't know her address right now, and it might not arrive before she leaves that place. I should've clarified that I'd prefer something that doesn't involve delivery/shipping.

>>17199466
Yeah I was thinking this or a drawing or a note or a little web animation or a video of myself doing something funny, but is this enough? Any other ideas?
>>
>>17199475
E-mail delivery is always secure. For a simple answer, write her a poem and send it with a pretty anime picture or something. If you're willing to put more effort into it you could make her a website or build her something in her favorite game.

I once recreated my house and my girlfriend's house in The Sims. Took about 14 hours to get everything placed correctly, had to use the move items cheat for a couple things (like hanging a picture above a TV, or placing the street trash can where it belongs) but I ultimately did it.
>>
>>17199485
>poem
That's a great idea. I'll handwrite a poem next to a cute drawing and send her a photo.

>had to use the move items cheat for a couple things (like hanging a picture above a TV, or placing the street trash can where it belongs) but I ultimately did it.
Lmao, you're a hero. I should also put more effort in treating my gf well instead of waiting until the last day to think about a present.
>>
>>17199487
I would be cautious about that path. Don't try to treat her like a goddess just to one-up your peers. You should be your own top priority. When you pour your heart and soul into a relationship it's extremely rare that those emotions will ever be repaid in kind, and even if they are it leads to a self-destructive co-dependence.

If she was attracted to you when you were single (and she must have been to agree to date you), don't change who you are just because you're dating.

That girl who I made our houses for, she told me that The Sims was her favorite game and that she played it for hours. She showed me neighborhoods where she had 30 versions of herself running around with every guy she had ever had a crush on. She told me stories about funny things that happened in it. I put all of that effort in and for 3 months she never played it, then she moved and lost the flash drive I had put the save files on and she hadn't even bothered to copy them to her computer yet.

That relationship ended up breaking my heart.
>>
>>17199506
>it leads to a self-destructive co-dependence.
>she was attracted to you when you were single

These are very true, thanks for reminding me of this. I still think I could and should be a bit nicer to her, but maybe I should be careful with the dosage.

> for 3 months she never played it, then she moved and lost the flash drive
Sounds like she wasn't worth it mate. Someone who cares would at least appreciate the effort (and show it). I'd be thankful you two broke up and you can find someone else better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.