[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling to another US state, and hotels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 700x394
I plan to move to a different US state that's over two thousand miles away.

Can anyone tell me if it's still illegal to sleep from your car? If not, how can I achieve it so I can save hundreds of dollars by not sleeping at hotels/motels?

Don't get me wrong I'd love to stay for a night at a hotel but some can be super expensive. The max I'm willing to pay is $75 per day/night.

Advice? Thoughts? Criticism?
>>
>>17199379
What state? It's not really illegal to sleep in your car
>>
Depends on the state. I know in some countries/states you're allowed to sleep in your car, but there are a lot of rules surrounding it,, e.g. Can't sleep near a primary school, denizens of the street can call the cops on you if they want, etc. You could try sleeping in a mall carpark (24hr carpark), they're usually pretty good.
>>
>>17199386

it is however illegal to trespass on private property (which many parking lots are), and many cities will write you citations for doing it in residentials.

Here's a website that lists safe places for RV campers to park overnight

http://www.allstays.com/c/camping-overnight-rv-parking.htm
>>
>>17199386
I plan to move to Arizona and I currently live in Pennsylvania.
>>17199395
I didn't know this.

It kind of reminds me of how at my local Walmart, there's always people that practically live in the parkinglot, like they sleep overnight every night
>>
>>17199399
CA trying to move to nc
>>
>>17199401
Wow this is a nice website. Although I'm taking a car and not an RV, which is much less obvious.

When do you plan to make your trip?
>>
Friendly bump
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.