[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I at the wrong here? So there's this girl I like and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: fgvkdnh.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
fgvkdnh.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
Am I at the wrong here?

So there's this girl I like and can't figure out if she's into me. She asked if I'd like to go to the movies yesterday. I said yes.

Two hours later she asked me if I can also invite this couple who we are friends with. Okay so it's not a date then but that's okay .

I meet up with the couple a few hours before the film for some coffee etc. The girl says she'll be late. A few minutes before the movie she messages us that she feels lazy and doesn't want to go anymore. Which is fine, I mean it happens.

Then at 1am she starts messaging me and apologizing, I told her it's fine don't worry about it . She says lets go on Monday and I can't. I tell her that I'm busy, let's go some other day Her literal response was "wow are you serious? How boring, really? Well okay" and she's pissed at me now.

Am I wrong to think that's overreacting here? How do I handle this shit?
>>
>>17199302
>she's pissed at me now.
How do you know this?
>>
>>17199305
That's my guess from all of her "wow really? Okay... shame, seriously?" and her lack of response to my suggestions to meet up some other time
>>
>>17199309
None of that indicates that she's pissed.
>>
>>17199313
What am I supposed to think then?
>>
>>17199302
She's playing with you. Beat her in her own game. Give her some silent treatment for like 2 days.
>>
>>17199317
About what?
>>
>>17199302
She sounds like a complete and total self absorbed cunt. First she turns your date into a double date, ok whatevs. Then she cancels just because she is feeling lazy?? Like, you think that's excusable and not monumentally selfish? She turned you into a third wheel because she didn't want to get out of her sweat pants?
Drop this bitch like a bad habit, holy shit.
>>
She sounds dumb-aggressive, why would you want to keep dealing with that? Go find a normal girl who isn't retarded
>>
>>17199322
That's what I was thinking as well. I like her, a lot, but I won't be her dog on a leash that barks and sits and fucks off whenever she feels like it.

>>17199323
Her actions and her reaction
>>
>>17199335
>I won't be her dog on a leash that barks and sits and fucks off whenever she feels like it.
Yes you will.
>>
>The girl says she'll be late. A few minutes before the movie she messages us that she feels lazy and doesn't want to go anymore. Which is fine, I mean it happens.

No... it really doesn't...

>Her literal response was "wow are you serious? How boring, really? Well okay"
If that's her factual literal response (literally means those are her EXACT words by the way) why are you friends with this girl again?
>>
>>17199335
You're just setting yourself up for more miserable weekends with this girl if you keep going after her. Doesn't sound like a good plan for you obviously
>>
>>17199336
Fuck that I have too many friends in situations like that and they're on a brink of severe depression.

>>17199337
Word for word.
>>
>>17199345
>Fuck that I have too many friends in situations like that and they're on a brink of severe depression.
Birds of a feather flock together.
>>
>>17199349
You're not helping anon
>>
>>17199339
She's one of those people that can make you feel like a king if she wants to and other times can make you feel like shit.

Just wanted to confirm that I'm not wrong in this situation.
>>
Sounds like a psycho
>>
My guess is that she's not really into you and is just playing around.
>>
Sounds like a @@ breaker ... hot cold ... a typical hormone frenzied chick.

GET AWAY !!!!
>>
>>17199743
Its a shame though, she's great other times
>>
>>17199302

If she does this to you more than once, drop her.

It's not worth the roller coaster ride.
>>
>>17199815
A week ago she came onto me and started kissing, stroking etc. then kept saying how great I am and that she couldn't resist. Afterwards she acted like nothing happened and avoided talking for the next week.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.