[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody been to a swingers party? Good or bad experience? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 674x171) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 674x171
Anybody been to a swingers party? Good or bad experience? I'm in Spain right now, where I hear they're popular, so have been considering one.
>>
Do you actually think this is going to be a way for you to get easy sex?
>>
I have a friend that's been to these they say they're fun and the girls only go as far as they want usually not very far except for a few of them
>>
Please anyone with experience share stories. This is incredibly interesting
>>17199325
Do those few just let anyone there fuck them?
>>
>>17199385
No she said the girls are picky as fuck but again it depends on who goes and if a guy wants to get in he has to take a female no exceptions
>>
>>17199289
You have to bring a girl with you, they don't let in single men.
>>
A friend of mine is a sugar-baby, and one of her sugar-daddies brought her along to some fetish swingers party. She said that it was pretty much females deciding which guys they wanted to fuck, and the rest of the guys standing around looking awkward.

Probably doesn't help much, OP; but there you go :\
>>
>>17199289
I'm about 90% certain that swinger parties are a bunch of cuckolds handing off their wives to men who are more attractive and successful for a night.

Considering how sex works in general (women are highly desired just for being women but men aren't inherently attractive without lots of exercise and wealth) and considering how society currently views it (empower women, women make all the decisions, never let a woman feel uncomfortable) - a swinger's party sounds like a woman's paradise and a man's worst nightmare.

If it's anything like my experiences on Tinder you'll swipe right 3000 times over the course of 3 months and only match 12 times -- 11 will be bots and the 12th will never respond to you.
>>
>>17199429

Sounds like how it is normally.
>>
>>17199289
Commercially organized swinger parties are full of fat and lonely guys looking for the single girls who never show up, and a few middle-aged couples who are probably old friends from past parties.

Noncommecial parties are generated by swinging couples who have met in various 2-on-2 combinations and now want to all get together for more variety and wildness. They tend to be at least late 30s, with ordinary non-model looks and bodies. They have no place for single men, though occasionally there will be a single woman among them.

If you can imagine a dinner-dance in which couples generally stay together but occasionally someone will dance with another man's wife, and replace dance with fuck, you get the atrmosphere.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.