[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I look like Chad because I'm a masochist and hate myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-22-00-13.png (631 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-22-00-13.png
631 KB, 1280x720
I look like Chad because I'm a masochist and hate myself, but I'm super aspie and come off as an asshole. I'm helpless when it comes to women, which is why I'm a virgin at 25. Those who get close know I'm not, but I haven't had real friends in years.

I get the feeling people are spreading rumors about me at work. I think the guys have resorted to something like "he said you two were fooling around." Now some women get more cautious and I think my boss had been asked by the same guys if there was something going on. They can't fire me, but they can make my life hell. No, leaving is not an option

Honestly, bring a weird fucker, I think the men hate me because I'm Bogarting the girls. They give me attention I never ask for. Is it really my fault that they're all really shitty people and the women see prince charming when they look at me and my actions?

In just a soul who's intentions are good.
Why am I always misunderstood?

I'm through giving a Fuck about what others think about me, but I ABSOLUTELY give a Fuck about my reputation. It's getting soiled.

Help
>>
File: 13945344870_cb06f201dd_c.jpg (205 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
13945344870_cb06f201dd_c.jpg
205 KB, 800x534
Start buying/cooking the guys at work good food. Nothing improves your reputation better than when you buy/make people good meals
>>
>>17199274
That's a tasty looking burger there!

Sadly, we're in a kitchen. I don't really have any intentions of being their friends. I'm thinking that I'm going to Have to treat everyone the same, but I wouldn't be fair to myself if I did. I've been nothing but nice. Imagine having someone help you out with singing heavy, or complimenting your work, then having someone say "that guy's taking shit shit you."

You wouldn't trust the guy or look at him the same right?

Of course, maybe people would see through it, but like a safety label, I MUST assume that people are stupid and fall for these sort things. They usually have in my experience.

I don't want to be a brain in a world of pinkys
>>
>>17199274
Spelling errors, sorry. Re do

That's a tasty looking burger there!

Sadly, we're in a kitchen. I don't really have any intentions of being their friend. I'm thinking that I'm going to Have to treat everyone the same, but I wouldn't be fair to myself if I did. I've been nothing but nice. Imagine having someone help you out with something heavy, or complimenting your work, then having someone say "that guy's talking shit about you."

You wouldn't trust the guy or look at him the same right?

Of course, maybe people would see through it, but like a safety label, I MUST assume that people are stupid and fall for these sort things. They usually have in my experience.

I don't want to be a brain in a world of pinkys
>>
Don't shoot shit up please
>>
>>17199427
Any useful advice?
>>
>>17199256
Paranoia rushes in when there's an information vacuum. Because you don't know what the others are talking about, you leap to the conclusion they're talking about you. If you actually hung out with and spoke with these people, you'd probably discover that they have been talking about sports or TV or something else all this time, and that your private life is of absolutely no interest to them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.