[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a pickle. I'm dating an Armenian girl and her parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (98 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
98 KB, 480x480
In a pickle.

I'm dating an Armenian girl and her parents are controlling as fuck. She has to remain a virgin until marriage, can't stay out late, she can't even tell about me to her parents because according to her, either her mother or father would move in with her so they could keep her from seeing me and her brothers would probably beat me. To make matters worse, her parents are frequently hinting for her to marry someone and they are already in a way setting her up to marry her father's friend's son. The hinting is not very aggressive, but it's there "So have you talked to X? Do you like X?" and if she gets mad about it, her parents just say "We're not telling you to marry her, just talk to him.", which is blatantly obvious bullshit. In about 3-6 years, there will be grooms who'll come to visit her family and to ask for her hand. It's been going on for about 3 months and I know that sooner or later she will choose between her family and me. Considering she is 19 and younger than me, I am 99% certain that she will choose her family because she mentioned how she feels guilty (about not telling her parents about me) as our relationship becomes more serious. It's a game with the odds stacked against me, but at the moment I feel I'm going to follow this through whatever the outcome. I'll get hurt either way because I'm beginning to develop feelings for her. What would you do, /adv/?
>>
She sounds like a dumb indecisive teenager not worth your time. Three months is fucking nothing, By the sounds of it you're already fucked, if she does traditional as you make it out to be you've got no chance.

Sounds like a lot of mental stress, with none of that puss pounding. My best advice would be to break up with her now and spend the money you were going to spend on her, on that one video game you know you're looking at.

Girls that aren't independent aren't worth your time.
>>
>>17199295

I'm pounding her puss and I'm not spending money on her, should've mentioned that in the OP.

Thank you for your input.
>>
I don't understand, why are you bothering with her? A serious relationship is never going to come from this, and you're basically wasting time you could be wasting on a girl who you could possibly have a future with.
>>
>>17199301
Ridiculous situation, pound her in as many different ways and positions as you can until she inevitably has to break it off. If you want, you could even suggest you break up yourself to make things easier and she will agree.

If you ever need a pick me up, Check up on her new husband in like 6 years and laugh because you've ruined and degraded her before she got married. Best of luck OP
>>
>>17199310
>>17199315

I don't consider this a waste of time because other than my first girlfriend and this girl, all interactions with women have been unintended "pump-n-dumps" via tinder or blind dates. I just didn't care for or about those girls. That's why I'm not eager to break this up. I don't see a reason why I couldn't be the one marrying her one day. As I understood, her parents aren't forcing her to marry another armenian, so technically I should be good to go.
>>
>>17199340
You're delusional if you think that you have a shot at marrying her.
>>
>>17199342

Thank you for the input. So the public opinion would be to quit wasting time with her.
>>
>>17199340
>That's why I'm not eager to break this.up. I don't see a reason why I couldn't be the one marrying her one day
Because that will just end in misery for both of you. When you marry someone you don't just marry them, you marry their family. All 3 of my siblings are married and i love the families of their spouses. Her family seems like they will always hate you bc:
1. You took her virginity before marriage which is a no no to them
2. You were with her behind their backs which is a no-no to them (and like you said, they will assume you took her virginity, like you said if they knew you were with her one of her parents would move in with her and her brothers would kick your ass)
3. Her parents have their eyes set on this other guys they want her to marry

Sucks she has a shitty family but when you marry a girl you marry her family too. You could rip her away from her family but that would be a terrible idea as well
>>
>>17199366
Public opinion is to think for yourself and for your life instead of asking other people.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.