[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met up with someone from online dating site, it was amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>start talking to girl on online dating site
>she agrees to meet
>comes over today around 5, we go get ice cream
>Shes quiet at first but opens up after a bit
>we river walk, rent a paddleboat and go around, shes having a great time
>Do some quick grocery shopping b/c we're both hungry and i need food anyways, head back to my place to watch movies
>Watch a few movies, make out a few times, finger her a couple times
>She passes out, ask her if she wants to get carried to my bed. She nods, i carry her
>She wakes up about an hour later and we make out some more, she tells me that she didnt expect to sleep over here and she needs to go home, wont let me go down on her.
>agree to meet again soon, she says she'll let me know when she knows her work schedule

I really like this girl but I feel like she feels like i'm trying to move too fast. When we were watching movies together I started thinking that this beats getting high w my bros any day of the week, i could really get used to this.

Should I message her telling her this tonight, or should I wait a day or 2 until she knows her work schedule? I really hope I didn't fuck this up
>>
>>17199196
Just let her set the pace, you were definitely moving too fast.
>>
You are moving way too fast. She feels like a whore
>>
>>17199196
Ask her when she'll get her work schedule.

Tell her hanging with her is better than hanging with your bros. chicks like this stuff.

Do not leave it for several days without being in touch with her. Girls gage your interest by how soon you message them and how often.
>>
>>17199203
I dont want her to feel this way, i havent felt this way in years.

The past 5 years for me has been nothing but skanks and whores. And when I was watching movies with this chick I started thinking that this was the first time in years that I wasn't just sitting around thinking about when I was gonna get high next or wanted to leave to go get fucked up with my friends. I got a catch here and I need to pray she still wants to see me after this.

I've checked the online dating site and she hasn't been online which is a good sign.
>>
>>17199210
I'm thinking of messaging her tmrw night when shes at work
>>
>>17199203
So much this. Many of you don't seem to realize that just because you CAN doesn't mean it's a good idea. It's easy to push boundaries if she is even remotely attracted to you, hormones impede rationality. But she's going to be questioning what she did. First-date fingering is pushing it for most women. Be satisfied with making out so fast.

>>17199210
Agree with almost all of this. I wouldn't ask when she gets her schedule after she said she'll let you know, it seems impatient this early after meeting her.
>>
>>17199276
>it seems impatient this early after meeting her.

True, thanks for the perspective
>>
>>17199196
Chill chill just go with the flow, she obviously likes you if she feels comfortable enough to fall asleep with you. Just give her a few days and then after like 2 days call her CALL HER don't text her and ask her when she wants to hang out again.

Don't start freaking out and remember you just met her,shit can go sour in an instant so put your mangina away
>>
>>17199320
her phones broke, she just uses an ipod touch to communicate until she gets a new one, which is legit, I didnt see her on her phone the entire time she was with me and that was like an 8 hour period
>>
>>17199330
There you go she likes you and if she didn't touch her phone then it seems like she likes you a lot. Like I said just chill dial it back a bit and slow down. Get to know her get to know what makes her tick

She's probably thinking the same thing you are, she's probably thinking she's moving way too fast and doesn't want to scare you away or she's worried she's making it seem like she's too easy.
>>
>>17199330
8 hours is a bit psycho. Should have kept it shorter than that. You're making this weird as hell for her and you're the guy, you're supposed to be leading. And you've been being weird about it so far
>>
>>17199347
Spending 8bhours with someone you just met and really clicked with isn't weird. I've had it happen where I'll lose track of time with someone just because there's chemistry there , you get so enthralled in conversation with them that the world just kind of doesn't exist. It's weird and interesting that you meet people that their interests, hobbies, and tastes match up so well with your own
>>
>>17199347
Dude she kept asking me if i wanted to watch more movies and i said yeah. she ended up falling asleep on my lap for a good 2 hours before waking up and apologizing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.