[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: fast kitty (1).gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fast kitty (1).gif
2 MB, 300x300
So i may not be asking for advice in the right place but I am kind of lost. There is this really handsome guy that approached me and we started talking everything was going pretty well at the beggining. He apparently has had a husband and has a dark past that he is not willing to talk about. Which is totally fine, I have my own past as well. Anyway so I noticed things getting kinda awkward after the first time we actually chilled together. I had slept over at his place and we cuddled and it was nice. We went to a late night diner and had some laughs and good eats yum yum. We went back to his place and we cuddled. Things got kind of heated and he was face up with a hard on. At this point he had already told me he wasnt looking for hookups or sex. And neither was I as tempting as it was. Anyway I decided to not progress any further and I just cuddled him. He ended up getting up and moving out to the couch just claiming he hadnt been in bed with another man since his husband so its more comfy for him to sleep alone. Cool. I noticed after this he started being kind of distant with me and stuff and didnt want to talk as much. And look I know that this has nothing to do with him wanting sex. And I know he was interested in me because he started this whole thing. slowly but surely he was pushing me away. I am guessing something very traumatic happened in his past that is leading him to not open up in a relationship. cont...
>>
Have you tried seducing him? Maybe he is too shy about making the first move and prefers you would
>>
I know that he was raped and he literally just got divorced from his husband not too long ago. It was awkward because the day I stood over was the day he got his divorce papers in the mail. (awwwkkk) He was also in the marines but was medically discharged 7 months in. Any way slowly but surely he was pushing me away and I decided to try and dig deeper but was met with absolute rejection. He just said I would rather be friends and goodbye. I dont know what to do about him he is a super sweet and cute guy and he is definitely my kind of people but he is letting his past control how he dates and meets people. How do I make it around this because I genuinely like him and It just really bums me out that he pushed me away. I want to find a good relationship but for some reason this shit always happens. Help me break the chain.
>>
>>17199129
I have tried being cute and funny and starting up conversation but Im usually met with "im busy" or just in general 1 word answer syndrome.
>>
>>17199129
even though we started off really well.
>>
This just has me all kinds of fucked up right now. I've already been having suicidal thoughts and when this guy came in it seemed too good to be true but I was shot down...
>>
Tell him in a playful manner that you're going to rape him.
>>
>>17199161
Okayyyy. What exactly would that do??
>>
>>17199171
My romantic partner wanted to seduce me and that's what they said and i liked it and wish they had done so
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.