[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okey, so Hear me out /adv/ >be together with a girl for around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 800x450
okey, so Hear me out /adv/

>be together with a girl for around 5 months. No sex, as she sometimes used to act strange and I followed "dont stuck Dick in crazy" rule
>she breaks up cause No sex, she feels I dont trust her
>we got Back together after half a year and Been together eversince.
>had sex a couple of times, everything is pretty good, yet she tends to ask me sny nothing happened during out first time together
>we were supposed to go by the sea to a hotel on VD, yet I cancelled cause Weather was supposed to be ugly and during previous trips, while doing nothing, she was complaining that she is bored
>everything went to Shit from HerÄ™
>No sex, No trips,No almost anything
>we Quickly get info fights over dumbest reasons. Pivotal point is "why didnt we go on VD" despite the fact I told her multpile times
>It's Been a disaster as she wants to change something in relationship, without proposing anything, while being constantly crossed with me
So, should I end it ? Or try to fix it ? Can I fix it ?
>>
File: 3026893497_ab2f140422_z.jpg (126 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
3026893497_ab2f140422_z.jpg
126 KB, 640x427
Maybe you should get her some tacos
>>
Well, she likes it..
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17199049
You misunderstood the "dont stick Dick in crazy" rule. It doesn't mean you shouldnt have sex with crazy girls, it means you should stay the fuck away from them. The reference to sex stems from the fact that no real man wants to be in a relationship without sex. 5 months...Jesus.
>>
Yeah, there was this little voice in my head telling me 'dont you dare' and propably for the first time I listened. So, a Lost Case ?
>>
File: op.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>17199049
>>be together with a girl for around 5 months. No sex, as she sometimes used to act strange and I followed "dont stuck Dick in crazy" rule
>>she breaks up cause No sex, she feels I dont trust her

Rightfully so. You're a fag, OP. She's a fucking saint if she was together with you for 5 sexless months and didn't cheat on you. Like wife material.
>>
>>17199049
>i had a 5-month sexless relationship and then revealed that sex is no big deal to me, but i'm confused why this revelation causes confusion for her
What is "a couple of times" - did she have reason to think you were still reserved about fucking her? Put yourself in her shoes and tell me you wouldn't be freaking out making /adv/ threads about your girlfriend who acts weird about sex.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.