[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tl;dr: Have to memorize +200 structures appearances &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160519_105349.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160519_105349.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>Tl;dr: Have to memorize +200 structures appearances & their names, asking for advice on how to do it efficiently.

Hello /adv/, first time I post here. In a few days I have a laboratory exam where we are going to look at stuff in a microscope. We will be given 20 different terms for structures, and then we are to find the correct prepared sample for every term. Example:
>"Find Zona Pellucida"
>*know which sample to use*
>*know how Zona Pellucida looks*
>*Find Zona Pellucida on sample*
For 20 different samples.

The problem is that there are +200 different structures and +200 different samples, so I need to memorize all of these and I don't know the most efficient method.
Pic related, is retina.
>>
Try Anki? It's a flash card program and I think it supports pictures so you can do name of structure on one side and picture of sample on the other, or something like that.
>>
>>17199000
An kids great it's just tedious having to create every card.

But if you put in the time it is perfect for what OP needs
>>
>>17199000
>>17199012
Since it's only a few days away, my direct though is that making +200 'cards' isn't worthy the time. I'll definitely check it out though, thanks a lot.
>>
>>17198928
Google your subject plus the word "quizlet", you may find pre made flash cards.

Go to Walmart and try to find something called Benzedrex. break the inhaler in half, take the cotton rod and put it in like a third of a bottle of orange juice. Wait an hour and drink it. Study for 6 hours straight high as tits on a legal amphetamine very similar to adderall.
>>
>>17199258
>Benzedrex
I'm surprised they still haven't caught on to this yet.
>>
>>17199267
It's truly incredible
>>
>>17199258
>>17199267
>>17199277
We have no Walmart, and it's an illegal "class ||" narcotic where I live :(
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.