[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which guy would you bet on to win in a fight? None of this "whoever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1935x1548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1935x1548
Which guy would you bet on to win in a fight? None of this "whoever is best at fighting" shit... Judge ONLY based on the pics and stats. Top guy: 5'11" 180lbs. Bottom guy: 5'9" 170lbs.
>>
>>17198893
Whoever has a gun
>>
if youre planning on fighting a guy u should work out not ask assholes on the internet
(also bottom guy)
>>
>>17198893
Why this thread again? Saw this shit forever ago. Surely the fight must have happened already? If not then tell the faggots to stop flirting and fight already.
>>
If the Metal head has been to a lot of metal shows with mosh pits, I'd put money on him.

If the redneck is at that peak drunk fighting point and has decent enviromental hazards at his disposal he could make it tough though.

I'd say put money on the metal head.
>>
>>17200990
>metalheads
>mosh pits

Metalheads are soft as fuck. Redneck will win every time.
>>
>>17198893

>Which guy would you bet on to win in a fight? None of this "whoever is best at fighting" shit

Whoever is best at fighting.
>>
>>17201510
Whoever is best at fighting.

Seriously, OP, you've goven us almost no relevant information, abd what little relevant information you DID give us doesn't show much of a difference.

Now, if you'd mentioned that the top guy is Peter Parker and the bottom guy is Thor, that might be different.
>>
>>17198893
>Which guy would you bet on to win in a fight?
I wouldn't, I quit gambling.
>>
Not that it means anything, but my instinct tells me the blonde looks like a bigger threat.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.