[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qt3.14 snaps me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1455351578702.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1290) Image search: [Google]
1455351578702.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1290
So I'm chillin on my bed at 2 am when a 9/10 qt3.14 snaps me. She seems to have been drinking and we've snaped for about an hour. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I can influence her to send me a pic of her balancing a shoe on her head. God I wanna fuck er. What do?
>>
>>17198869
Excuse me, but what do you mean by "snaps you"?

How can she snap you unless she isn't near you?
>>
>>17198871
Snapchat dude
>>
>>17198873
I understand now...

>what do?
Stop being a fucking normie and stop using that normalfag app.
>>
>>17198869
>Right now I'm trying to figure out if I can influence her to send me a pic of her balancing a shoe on her head. God I wanna fuck er.

Do you see the problem with these two sentences anon?
>>
>>17198869
Update: she just put a shoe on her head.
>>
>>17198910
And you didn't attach it? You're fucking worthless, get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>17198909
Its just taking baby steps to see if she can be easily manipulated.
>>
>>17198916
How old are you guys? Did she really put a shoe on her head? I feel like that's more degrading than her spreading her asshole.
>>
>>17198921
Shes a year bellow me. I just graduated high school. How is that more degrading than spreading her asshole m8?
>>
>>17198910
Are you gonna post it or did you not cap it? If that's the case please take the helpful advice here >>17198914
>>
>>17198933
Yea, I didnt screen cap it. Sorry everyone.
>>
>>17198927
well because shoes are dirty, like really dirty
>>
>>17198933
Yea, I didnt screen cap it. Sorry everybody
>>
>>17198927
Because there's no point to doing it other than to obeying your command. It's not sexy or funny or anything. If she's showing your asshole she's probably horny herself of at least wants your D in the abstract.

I bet you could make her do anything if you play it right.
>>
>>17198939
Damn captcha
>>
>>17198942
Yea, I blew the moment for now. It got to late and she went to sleep. Maybe tommorow I wont be such a retard.
>>
>>17198951
Don't worry. Just try to be a little more ballsy. I got random snaps from a qt and I didnt really play with it even though I was doing some dope/lewd group stuff at the time (ie to show that I'm socially incompetent and not a square)

I later learned she was ungodly thirsty for a D and even settled for a literal fatass 2/10 guy like a month and a half later.
>>
>>17198969
I'll try to become a little more ballsy next time. For now though I'm just gonna get me some rest for tommorow.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.