[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get over him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
I've had this crush on a teacher for quite a while now, though it has never been a problem up until now. My problem being, I can't focus on any given task and I have projects due that I can't bring myself up to doing because I can only think about him. I know nothing about him, yet I can't stop thinking about him. It's a huge question for myself as to why I am attracted to him in the first place. There's this guy who's my age that I actually have a chance with. I don't even feel any attraction towards him when I think about this teacher, but I want to be with him. I once stumbled upon this story about a teacher-student relationship between Lani Weissenbach and Brad Petrey a little while ago, and I recently found it again. Every time I read about this, I become so fucking envious of her, which only ends up making me want this teacher more, but why?

Since I'm stuck in this mindset right now, I question why people even have a problem with relationships between teachers and students. If the student is of legal age, and if anything the couple does is consented for, then why would people be so bitchy about it?

I'm obsessed with this man who is 24 years older than I am, he's been happily married for 20 years, and he has 3 children. He has no idea who I am, so why should I care about him? Why do I think I deserve him more than his wife does?

I can't talk about this with anyone else. The only person I can trust is the guy I want to be with, but I don't think I should tell him about this.

>slut-shame me
>>
>>17198652
>If the student is of legal age, and if anything the couple does is consented for, then why would people be so bitchy about it?
Is this an actual question? Academic honesty is a serious issue.

>The only person I can trust is the guy I want to be with,
That's some serious fallacy. You can't have trust in someone you've barely even met. Do you honestly think his lectures have revealed everything about him that matters?
>>
>>17198670
>That's some serious fallacy. You can't have trust in someone you've barely even met. Do you honestly think his lectures have revealed everything about him that matters?
If I wasn't clear enough, the guy I want to be with is my age and I've actually gotten to know him quite a bit.
>>
the fuck is this picture

LOL FUCKIN LOL
>>
>when youre desperate af for advice
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 314x278
>I'm obsessed with this man who is 24 years older than I am
>>
>>17198682
>I know nothing about him, yet I can't stop thinking about him.
No, it wasn't clear, considering you've contradicted yourself.
>>
>>17198652
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if a student and professor slept with each other. Just as long as they're graded the same you can go crazy on all your daddy issues

But seducing a man with a marriage and children is low. You will bring nothing but guilt hurt and pain to that entire family.
>>
>>17198727
Is that dude fucking his sister? Agree tho, awful pic
>>
>>17198652
I'm talking about two different guys.
The guy I want to get over is my teacher.
The guy I want to be with is my friend.
>>
>>17199013
>>17199062
>>
why bother
>>
I guess this board doesn't actually give advice.
>>
>>17199221
>inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>17199002
Honestly, this happens a lot.

Case in point, my sister (36) is attracted to a 68 year old drunk hillbilly in a wheelchair, just as
My brother (33) is attracted to a spergy 56 year old woman.

My brother's having a marriage with her soon. Point is that they both have severe issues.
>>
>>17199225
oh dang
>>
>>17198652
Priority shave balls

This has to be bait i mean come on
If its not bait you have a hell of a sense of humor
>>
>>17199029
i agree
fucking someone with a wife and kids is going to hurt them more than itll help you
thr best thing to do is just try to get over it instead of persuing it
>>
this will do more harm than good, but you should talk to a councilor or something
>>
>>17199225
And you don't? You're batshit, toots.
>>
>>17199448
how to get over?
>>
>>17199521
(I'm actually not the OP, but that's true anyway. It ruins my mind thinking this happens, but what can I do?)
>>
Shave balls
>>
fraternize me
>>
>>17198652
Ok so this happened to me too and i couldnt look in his eyes the whole class. I have no idea why this happened i guess because i find smart people very attractive and because he a similar face like a guy i was in love with when i was 16 .. Im sorry i cant help you i still cant look at him and everytime he askes me a question i get nervous and paranoid he might know.
Eventhough i know it will never happen because its just far too unrealistic and i would not let myself into something like this i cant help myself
>>
Shave balls
>>
>>17201210
elaborate pls
>>
You can't figure out why your attracted to a successful professor, in a position of power over you, when his company is a bunch of broke college kids on the same social/career level of you.

Go take a baisc sexual psychology class ho.
>>
>tfw you didn't shave balls
>>
>>17201276
well go on, do it
>>
>slut shame me

op you big slut
>>
>>17201304
Scared of what happened last time I did
>>
>>17199221
Just stop being a dumb batshit fucking insane stupid little slut and move on with life
>>
>>17201276
>>17201246
>>17200908
finally someone who gets it
>>
>>17198652

I'm a teacher, can confirm this happens very, very often you wouldn't believe. He will likely have been propositioned by students half a dozen times this year already if he is somewhat attractive, and a good portion of the students will quietly fancy him.

It's an authority thing, people find it attractive because the teacher is 'alpha' i.e. holding the rooms attention, people have to ask them for permission, dispensing knowledge.

Don't get drawn into it, it would just make him uncomfortable and/or wreck his career.
>>
>>17201460
How does it make you feel?
>>
>>17201489

Personally, I often find it quite hot. Then again I'm 26 and single, and I teach in universities now so I'm free to date students to some extent. If the dudes happily married with kids in the equation, tempting him could destroy that family.

I taught in a high school for two years and that was dodgy as fuck though, it's partly why I teach adults now. When you get sixteen year old girls all riled up with hormones trying to seduce you after class it's insanely dangerous. Also if you piss them off they can threaten to make up stories about you.

Teaching children isn't a mans game anymore, which is a damn shame because there is a real shortage of close male role models for kids now. It's just too dangerous.
>>
>>17201248
elaborate what exactly?
>>
>>17201611
tell your story, anon
>>
daily check-in, anything new?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.