[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons I need some advice about a month ago before me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1280x960
Hey anons I need some advice about a month ago before me and my girlfriend went on our first date I tried to kill myself twice but I survived and now that were together I'm happier then I have ever been but whenever nobody is around and I'm not with her I want to kill myself and now I'm holding a few bottles of prescriptions ready to try and end it again
>>
Pic related me and my girlfriend
>>
>>17198353
You shouldn't base your happiness on other people. Find some hobbies or something so you can fill your time when you're not with her. Balance is key.
>>
I do have other things to fill my time like I'm going on missions work abroad for the next 2 months and because of that I'm learning Russian and Swahili during the day I don't know my mind is just fucked up I crave death and to rest in peace
>>
Maybe it has something to do with me everything I believed in when I was younger I'm starting to doubt
>>
I think that this fucking rock would be a lot better off without me
>>
>>17198392
You have more than I have. I don't have a gf currently.
>>
I don't want to kill myself because of having a shit life my life is great I have my gf I make 45 dollars an hour and tonnes of friends I just don't know why I can't stop tryin to kill myself
>>
Think about telling her that. Think about how she'd feel. To know that, think about how you would feel if she said it to you.
>>
>>17198425
What do you feel you lack?

to respond to someone click on the numbers in the top right box of who you want to respond to.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.