[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when all your effort, dreams, and ambition were just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: your-life-is-a-lie.png (294 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
your-life-is-a-lie.png
294 KB, 600x400
What to do when all your effort, dreams, and ambition were just a path to an inevitable downfall? I don't understand the value of work anymore. I've been stuck the past several years trying to figure it all out. My soul is dead with no spark to show me a future. How do you pursue something knowing it will be a waste?

I would have already tried poisoning myself with alcohol, but I don't drink.
>>
>>17198339
>My soul is dead with no spark to show me a future.
Oh my how dramatic. Have you considered writing bleak dramas about life?
>>
>>17198339
What are you talking about
>>
Life's a struggle, pop a xanax and learn how not to care too much about shit.
>>
It can either all be a waste or it can be the accomplishment of many small things. Such a dichotomy is the paradox of all existence. Make of it what you will. The door out is always open, but you can never come back once you pass through.
>>
>>17198376
I'm afraid of failure after the hard work in my teens and college never payed off. I've lost family. My friends have moved away. I am currently unemployed. All the excitement and hope I had for my future is gone. How can I start over?
>>
>>17198516
You sound exactly like me. Good question. Let me know when you figure it out, I'll likely still be waiting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.