[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at a really small venue where one of my favorite female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Woman Shocked.png (299 KB, 602x397) Image search: [Google]
Woman Shocked.png
299 KB, 602x397
I'm at a really small venue where one of my favorite female musicians is playing. She's sitting like 30 feet away. What do I do?
>>
>>17198275
Put your phone away and enjoy the show.
>>
>>17198283
It hasn't started yet. She's sitting at a booth waiting. Do I go up and tell her I love her music?
>>
yell I want to fuck that rabbit
>>
You guys suck.
>>
>>17198346
I'm sure her 'music' does too.
>>
>>17198347
Nope. The show was amazing. Kys, fàm.
>>
>>17199106
Who is it
>>
>>17199393
Relatively unknown indie artist that you wouldn't know and I'm not going to identify for you because I don't want you to know where I live, friend.
>>
Go fucking talk to her, tell her you love her music, bond with her

come on senpai...
>>
>>17198275
Enjoy the music creepo.
>>
>>17199411
Show ended hours ago, fâm. I was amped enough after to go and tell her I love her music. She was pretty really cool.
>>
>>17198275
>go to bathroom
>rub one out
>nut in your hhand
>go back in to venue
>run at her while screaming "BEWARE THE PHANTOM SPERMFLINGER!"
>push your hand in to her face, aiming to get your load on/in to as many mucous membranes as possible
She'll be swept of her feet by your dashing charm and confidence. At this point she'll probably take the lead so you won't have to worry about what to do next.
>>
>>17199461
Read through what you just posted. Do you honestly think these sort of thoughts--whether in the spirit of comedy or not--run through a well-adjusted person's mind? It popped into your head, and you didn't think twice about posting it. You can't even comprehend how what you wrote is antithetical to normal behavior. All memes aside, you've shown classic signs of autism.
>>
>>17199478
I was just scrolling through and I saw your post. I wanted to let you know that I am an autism doctor and, based on the content of your post, I have diagnosed you with autism. I regret to inform you that you are the actual autismo, Anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.