[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a high functioning autist >have an IQ of 125 >l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>be a high functioning autist
>have an IQ of 125
>loving learn about things i like
>can absorb information and become a walking wiki article

Is this good or bad thing? Some people have told me its weird that i know so much about things like video games, comedy, politics and religion or whatever i find interesting that day.

thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
>>17198252
Don't you know that talking about being gifted makes you fucking faggot? You're supposed to fit in with everyone otherwise you'll blow our cover. Go back to your existential crisis and depression and shit.
>>
Why not pick topics where vast knowledge is a "cool" thing?
For example... The female in the pic you posted is called Twiggy. She's one of the biggest models that ever lived. Fashion, despite being erroneously considered something futile or vain, is one of the biggest industries (competing directly with technology and fuel industry, for example).
Which means, for this example, that your skills would really put you in a position of prestige if applied to the fashion industry. Fashion is not just clothes, it is also psychology, anthropology, biology, multiple sciences and design combined.
>>
>>17198252
>>17198300
>gifted

Video games, comedy, politics, and religion are cringe topics only fedora tipping, katana wielding faggots talk about.

But whatever. It could have been good bait if the idiot didn't put "thread theme" in there.

Not even subtle OP. C'mon, try harder.
>>
>125

You say this like it's a high number, and if it even was you say it like it matters. Having knowledge, particularly the trivialities you mentioned, is neither good nor bad. What you do with it is what determines your alignment. The man who knows all things but does nothing leads a wasted life. Seek not knowledge, but a deeper understanding.
>>
>>17198252

go into medicine. all you become is a walking database
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.