[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Like having feelings for a guy bit having no desire to fuck him/little desire to date him
>>
>>17197971
yea you're a cunt for putting your pussy on a pedestal when the guy you want can go get the same thing from someone else
>>
What kinds of feelings do you have for him if it is not romantic or sexual?
>>
>>17197984
More like I want him as my brother
>>
>>17198036

>More like I want him as my brother

Leave this guy out of your mental game of roulette. When you decide what it is your intentions are make him aware of it and let him decide for himself. Until then just leave this guy alone because you're going to confuse the fuck out of him and probably hurt him in the process.
>>
>>17198036
So you want to befriend him?
Ok, just be straightforward with him.
Why do you want him to do this?
>>
>>17198036
I second it. Leave him alone. It's not okay to have undefined feelings for someone. A girl already hurt me like that, she thought she liked me and I fell hard for her until she realized she liked me as a friend.
>>
>>17198036
Oh boy, it's this kind of cunt.

Leave him alone. Seriously, don't do that "I like you as a brother" crap because it's mean as hell and the only one it will hurt is him.
>>
i think a girl did this to me. she wasn't sure what she wanted out of me so she for some reason told me she wanted to have sex with me eventually. i ended up telling her to fuck off and leave me alone twice because eventually it felt like she was playing with me. i'm sure she's contacting me eventually to keep on torturing me so i'll have to tell her to fuck off again. so don't do something like that
>>
>>17198038
>>17198042
>>17198043
>>17198078
>>17198094
Hold your horses. We live in different countries and I don't think both of us are interested in long distance relationships.
>>
>>17198036
Sounds like you want to be FRIENDS. I'm sorry that this is a difficult concept for you.
>>
>>17198256
What country anon?

Oh shit I'm super paranoid that I know you because I'm in a similar situation.
>>
>>17199360
My friend is Spanish
>>
>>17198043
how can you change your feelings anon? you feel what you feel. they are what they are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.